Rubber Lip Pleco

mpq1996

Reaction score
I had an aquarium and all the fish have now died iff except my one rubbe rlip pleco, i do not live at my parents any more which is where it is so i dont want to restock it, what are my options in getting rid of him?

Mazeus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
1. ask your local fish store if they will take him
2. advertise the fish for free on a website like craigslist (if in the US) or similar if you are in another country

Sergeant Pepper

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Put up an add on Craigslist. Or ask around in the Buy/Trade section on here. I'm sure someone would be interested. You might not get anything for him, but it's better then nothing. Or contact any nearby fish shops and see if they'll take one in.

Ms rose

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
post 50 post/comments and you can utilize the buy,sell,trade,free section here on the forum.
also you can give it to local fish store, or sell on ebay( which is last imo because you wont know hes gong to a good home. i was going to buy a rubberlip on wed!

i just tried to message you, but you dont have the "start convo" tab on your page? wonder y

Ms rose

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
oh same deal as btsf.. ok thanx! i just opened a thread today called trins tropical fish and asked how they were because i am going to buy a spotted rubber lip pleco haha so ironic

DoubleDutch

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Getting rid = Find him a new home.

Won't be that difficult for these great fish !

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom