Reaction score
Hey Rose,
i was just wondering how your wrist is doing? Miley

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I try to ignore it. A little trouble holding onto things yet but otherwise doing okay.

Thank you for asking.

Rose

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hope it heals up soon.

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Do you mind me asking what happened?
Tom

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I had a fall and sprained my wrist. It is in a splint but I can work with it if I am careful. I was going to let up on the typing for a while but it makes me feel bad when I do not respond to posts so I decided to quit babying myself so I could help out here a bit. It really is fine.

Rose

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Hope it heals soon. Natalie

voiceless_kat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Rose - sorry to hear of your fall. And still you are so dedicted & helpful. Rest up and heal up!! Val

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I am just someone with a lot of time on her hands who happens to adore her fish. There are a lot of members who spend a great chunk of time here who also go out and work full time and still devote their time. They are really much more deserving of the praise, but thank you.

Rose

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I'm glad your wrist is doing better Rose, but I'm hoping it will heal completely real soon. It takes a while for it to heal, doesn't it? I also feel very bad because I wasn't able to stay on Fish Lore long lately and help with the forum. I wish I had more time to help more with the forum, especially now that you need a lot of rest Rose. I know you love to help here, but you also need to take care of your wrist and you need to be getting a lot of rest. Once again, I'm sorry I haven't been around to help more with the forum while your wrist is injured. I'll try to make time to come here more often. (As I've already told you, my work hours shifted and I come home late now, plus I've been working a lot of weekends lately too).

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I am fine and it has been my choice to be here. Everything will be fine and I do appreciate the comments. Isabella, please do not distress yourself. I know that everyone is busy and I do have more time than I know what to do with. I really love it here and I would have felt totally at a loss without Fishlore this last few months.

Rose

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I'm sure it will heal up soon, I was good in two months after I broke my arm really bad and it's been almost a month for you now hasn't it, I do hope it gets better soon, it's been weird not seeing posts and posts with chickadee on it, been seeing new members in the betta section, as same with Isabella, in other boards. :-\

I apologize also with Isabella, I haven't been on as much either due to school and setting up a new tank, I'v noticed there's a bunch of unanswered posts for longer periods with more people gone.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom