Rose Queen Cichlid

RonJ

Anyone here got Rose Queens? Show us some pictures. And info on behavior, temperament etc?

Cichlidnut

RonJ said:
Anyone here got Rose Queens? Show us some pictures. And info on behavior, temperament etc?
Rose queen is a strain of Flowerhorn. They seem to be less common. They have similar temperament to other Flowerhorns.

JackA99

There was one was at my LFS last time I was there will get a picture of it it is still there when I go back.

RonJ

Cichlidnut said:
Rose queen is a strain of Flowerhorn. They seem to be less common. They have similar temperament to other Flowerhorns.
I was told that Rose queen is a hybrid of Midas, Red Devil and Veija while a basic Flowerhorn gotta have Trimac in it. Without Trimac here in Asia we don’t call it a Luo Han AKA Flowerhorn.

Even GB Fader got Trimac in it.

Cichlidnut

RonJ said:
I was told that Rose queen is a hybrid of Midas, Red Devil and Veija while a basic Flowerhorn gotta have Trimac in it. Without Trimac here in Asia we don’t call it a Luo Han AKA Flowerhorn.

Even GB Fader got Trimac in it.
Rose queen should flowerhorn - including the trimac lineage. I've always seen them grouped with FH. Either way, their behavior shouldn't be too different other central american hybrids.

RonJ

Cichlidnut said:
Rose queen should flowerhorn - including the trimac lineage. I've always seen them grouped with FH. Either way, their behavior shouldn't be too different other central american hybrids.
We don't have Rose Queen here in Asia At least I have not seen one. May be one has to make one HHAHAHA

Cubs95

New to the forum, just got a Rose Queen a few days ago. Here are a few pics. Freddie Mercury is in a 75 gallon tank all by himself. He doesn’t play very well with others.

Cubs95

Here is the pic

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom