Rope Fish Not Eating

lindsey503

Reaction score
hello,

I have two rope fish in my 55g aquarium with some other fish and I don’t think my female rope fish is eating but it’s hard to tell. I feed the regular fish flakes and the. I have ghost shrimp, feeder fish, I put in a small worm every other day which sometimes gets eaten but not always and I put dried shrimp but my Bala Shark has been eating them (and I know some idiot on a forum said 55 gallons was big enough for a Bala shark but after i did more research i plan to get a bigger thank in a few months) ...the female rope fish rarely comes out of her hiding spot but the male moves around more, the will go back to wherever the female rope fish is. The feeder fish are still in there and it’s hard to tell but the ghost shrimp all seem to be accounted for. How do I make sure the rope fish are getting food??

Why me

Valued Member
Reaction score
The only way I can tell mine eats is if I feed them a worm. If only they were as easy as accepting food as Bichirs. Still they can go weeks without food. But you have shrimp. So it should be fine

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom