Romeo aka Jaws

Jendayi

I finally got around to making a video of Romeo doing his Jaws impersonation. We go thru this at every feeding time, so now he just does it any time I put my finger near the tank. I put it in the comment, but when he jumps he is tagging my finger with some really good bites, the little stinker! lol

I added it to the Fishlore group.

Advertisement

Advertisement
That's so cute! So, he's bitten you really hard before? natalie

I guess it's all relative. I'm sure he's trying his hardest to take a good chunk out of me for teasing him like that. But it doesn't hurt at all. I don't tell him, tho, I want him to think he is big and bad rather than a momma's boy!

haha that's cool, but hasnt he heard the expression "dont bite the hand that feeds you"?

Advertisement
haha that's cool, but hasnt he heard the expression "dont bite the hand that feeds you"?

Oh, Bettas have definitely all heard that expression. They just all miss the "don't" at the beginning. ;D

Jendayi, that is a funny video..............Romeo's fins look pretty good, too. Val

SHHH! Don't even think it!!

Yes he is pretty much almost completely healed... So let me go get some meds ready because we talked about it. I have all kinds of new stuff to throw at him, Kanaplex, Fungus Eliminator, Ampicillin... lol

Yes he is pretty much almost completely healed... So let me go get some meds ready because we talked about it. I have all kinds of new stuff to throw at him, Kanaplex, Fungus Eliminator, Ampicillin... lol

hmm.. I'd recommend that you not throw anything at your little betta, especially the kanaplex.. if that's the heaviest one.

hmm.. I'd recommend that you not throw anything at your little betta, especially the kanaplex.. if that's the heaviest one.

Yeah, wouldn't throwing things at him just stress him out and make him sicker?

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
Sputnik
Replies
Views
PrinceOfPride
Replies
Views
maddiegrace
Replies