Romeo aka Jaws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jendayi

Valued Member
Reaction score
I finally got around to making a video of Romeo doing his Jaws impersonation. We go thru this at every feeding time, so now he just does it any time I put my finger near the tank. I put it in the comment, but when he jumps he is tagging my finger with some really good bites, the little stinker! lol

I added it to the Fishlore group.

Jendayi

Valued Member
Reaction score
nmwierman1977 said:
That's so cute! So, he's bitten you really hard before? natalie
I guess it's all relative. I'm sure he's trying his hardest to take a good chunk out of me for teasing him like that. But it doesn't hurt at all. I don't tell him, tho, I want him to think he is big and bad rather than a momma's boy!

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
azzman said:
haha thats cool, but hasnt he heard the expression "dont bite the hand that feeds you"?
Oh, Bettas have definately all heard that expression. They just all miss the "don't" at the beginning. ;D

Jendayi

Valued Member
Reaction score
voiceless_kat said:
Jendayi, that is a funny video..............Romeo's fins look pretty good, too. Val
SHHH! Don't even think it!!

Yes he is pretty much almost completely healed... So let me go get some meds ready because we talked about it. I have all kinds of new stuff to throw at him, Kanaplex, Fungus Eliminator, Ampicillin... lol

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Jendayi said:
Yes he is pretty much almost completely healed... So let me go get some meds ready because we talked about it. I have all kinds of new stuff to throw at him, Kanaplex, Fungus Eliminator, Ampicillin... lol
hmm.. I'd recommend that you not throw anything at your little betta, especially the kanaplex.. if that's the heaviest one.

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
FLBettaCouple said:
Jendayi said:
hmm.. I'd recommend that you not throw anything at your little betta, especially the kanaplex.. if that's the heaviest one.
Yeah, wouldn't throwing things at him just stress him out and make him sicker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 24 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • IDK - never used one before

Votes: 58 64.4%

Top Bottom