Rogue's Sale

RogueAgent94

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi guys,

I need to trim down on fish! I went through all my notes and am selling all these fish at the exact price I got them. All these fish are very healthy and doing well in my tank.

Priority shipping for most boxes is $15. Large amounts of fish or larger fish may need $17 priority shipping. Express shipping is $42. I offer live arrival guarantee on express shipping only. Heatpacks, insulation, etc are included for free. Please check your weather and tell me if you need a heat pack! I have shipped in sub zero temps before without issue but I need to be warned beforehand so I can pack the boxes differently. I'm not responsible if the package gets lost in the mail. With DOA I need a picture of the fish in the unopened bag to confirm. I will refund the cost of the fish but not the shipping. Replacement may be an option but you will have to pay shipping again.

5 HUGE Wild Bleeding Heart Tetras - $30
6 Praecox Rainbowfish -$7 each
7 WILD Clown Pleco (adults/breeding group) - $10 each

I may have other stuff that I'm forgetting. I also have a shipment of Marimo balls coming in soon. If you want some tell me. $5 each.

Questions, comments, etc all welcomed through PM!

Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:

RogueAgent94

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Bump! Still got 'em! I'm not shipping after the 12th due to the holidays.

RogueAgent94

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
List has been updated.

I also have a proven pair of wild Curviceps Cichlids if anyone is interested. Make me an offer.

RogueAgent94

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Sure thing. Just shoot me a PM and we'll talk about what you're looking for and if I can get it.

Musey

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Your Praecox Rainbowfish are beautiful. Are they really as blue as they look in the picture?

I'm thinking about getting some rainbow fish for my new tank that I am getting this week.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom