Ro Unit Setup Help

Discussion in 'Reverse Osmosis Filter for Freshwater' started by Esimm03, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Esimm03Well Known MemberMember

Hi,

So Im ready to install my RO unit however the Plummer needs a manual but I have no idea on its make or anything. It had a sticker saying 'uk water filters' on but they only have 2 stage filters on the site.

There is a separate water tank with since codes on but I have no idea what they mean

Any help will be appreciated

Ethan

IMG_20170423_163735.jpg
    IMG_20170423_163729.jpg
    IMG_20170423_163719.jpg

2. CoradeeModeratorModerator Member

I've moved this to the Reverse Osmosis forum to help get the best responses to your question

3. smee82Fishlore VIPMember

With My ro unit you need to connect the water to the intake and the outflow to the tap and the waste water hose goes into the pipes under my sink. mine is a 5 stage that doesnt need a storage tank for filtered water but im guessing yours should be similar. I would of guessed that any professional plummer should be able to set it up without a manual

4. Esimm03Well Known MemberMember

Ok,

He said he has set them up before but just wanted to see if there was a manual,

Do I need that storage tank?, My plan is to fill a rain but over a few days so I have a big supply.

How much water comes out of the output? Is it a drip or a constant flow?

Ethan

5. smee82Fishlore VIPMember

Some models do need a tank so i would use it. I would guess that if it came with the ro unit its needed

Mine comes out at a gentle flow

6. Esimm03Well Known MemberMember

Ok,

So can I take it off when it is full and fill a big jerry can or something ?

Ethan

7. smee82Fishlore VIPMember

Yes you can but you shoipdnt need to take it off you should have a tap or hose for it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice