RJ has arrived

cherryrose

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I loved watching RJ explore his new home. I can tell that he is going to have a great personality and be a showoff for his adoring mommy!

CherryRose ;D

emilai333

Valued Member
Reaction score
Welcome RJ!!!!! Such a handsome man!

Natalie, you have pretty puppies too!!!

heatmisr

Valued Member
Reaction score
Natalie, RJ is a beauty! Congrats. And the dogs are cuties, too!

Nicole

lisab53

Reaction score
Natalie.....RJ is just gorgeous!!! I'm so glad he made the trip A OKAY. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Miami Aquariums as you and others have gotten some beautiful betta. Gizmo says "Welcome RJ"

Lisa

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the complements on my new baby RJ and my wonderful dogs. Hope you all enjoyed the videos too. It was my first time doing it so sorry if the second one was making you dizzy. I seriously coudn't keep up with RJ when I was recording it. Natalie

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
The owner from Miami Aquariums called me and let me know that one of my folks boughthe a little Crowneil from him and he was so pleased. Alll of my fish are from there except for JT and I inhearited him and he is loved like the ohterrs brt I have say that he is not as muuch the quality of ot the other fish.

I am so happy with them and wiould never biiu fosj amuwjjertr else.

Rose

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
chickadee said:
The owner from Miami Aquariums called me and let me know that one of my folks boughthe a little Crowneil from him and he was so pleased. Alll of my fish are from there except for JT and I inhearited him and he is loved like the ohterrs brt I have say that he is not as muuch the quality of ot the other fish.

I am so happy with them and wiould never biiu fosj amuwjjertr else.

Rose
He will need to make you a partner soon, you're sending him customers now & in the future. Hope you're recovering well there. Take care.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom