Rip To My Fish

Ruben526

brought one home from pet Co guess they had ick and in the course of 2 days 5 fish dead after 24hrs I bought treatment for the water got 3 fish left alive, red tail, couple Molly’s,2 frogs and 3 shrimp. **** that stuff kills fast... and the shrimp were quick to run to the dead fish **** savages lol

matthewb01

Ruben526 said:
brought one home from pet Co guess they had ick and in the course of 2 days 5 fish dead after 24hrs I bought treatment for the water got 3 fish left alive, red tail, couple Molly’s,2 frogs and 3 shrimp. that stuff kills fast... and the shrimp were quick to run to the dead fish savages lol
What size tank and what are your water params. Also how often do you change the water? I usually only add 1-3 fish at a time and wait quite a few weeks before adding more. And ich isn't really a guessing game mostly it's pretty easy to notice are you sure it wasn't an ammonia spike?

Ruben526

matthewb01 said:
What size tank and what are your water params. Also how often do you change the water? I usually only add 1-3 fish at a time and wait quite a few weeks before adding more. And ich isn't really a guessing game mostly it's pretty easy to notice are you sure it wasn't an ammonia spike?

30 gal tank, I used the strips for now only had set up for about 1.5 months, test strip said all was reg except nitrate was a little high 10 gal change ever week with suctioning of gravel and I mean they did have ich I didn’t realized until a day or 2 later the eyes were popping out with white spots on tail fish was white

Top Bottom