RIP Takashi Amano

Status
Not open for further replies.

babynemo

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Well, I just think about it this way. It won't show up on his website or anything because his family is probably grieving and I don't know. I just think if it's true it's sad, if it's not then that's good. But I guess we'll see if anywhere else says something.

Anders247

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
It's evidently also on a Japanese state news site - in case you read Japanese -
Well, I just think about it this way. It won't show up on his website or anything because his family is probably grieving and I don't know. I just think if it's true it's sad, if it's not then that's good. But I guess we'll see if anywhere else says something.
I think you missed these two posts BDpups. I deleted mine because I was ninja'd....and the top post of these two gave a link that proves that it probably wasn't faked.

babynemo

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Niigata Nishi Kaba ku global photographer, to express the nature of the ecosystem in an aquarium "Nature Aquarium" in the proponent is also a Takashi Amano (Amano Takashi) Mr. 18 minutes at 4:00 pm 11, of pneumonia He died at his home in West Kaba Ward for. 61-year-old. West Kaba Ward born. Home District, western Kaba Makiko 4491. Wake, funeral will solemnize with relatives. Chief mourner is eldest son Yuta (Yuta) 's. It opens a farewell party at a later date.
I guess it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom