Rip/mia

Allie
:'( On Thursday night my parents let their 17 yr old cat Rocky out & he hasn't come home. We put signs up, called everywhere even a pet detective. It's not like him to wander off...so since he is/was very old we can only assume that Mr Rocky went off to die. My parents wanted to bury him in the yard but we have no body. He was getting senile and his arthritis was bad in his hinds. We got him when I was 19 in 1990. He could talk. He'd say: I wanna go out, Momma, hello, and a few swear words. People were amazed by his "talking" aka squawking. He was one of a kind and I/we will always remember him. :;a RIP Sweet boy!

armadillo
Oh Allie. I am so sorry. To loose such an old time friend. I really hope that he comes back despite the very poor odds. What a special cat that must have been, talking and all. He sounds like he was very much loved.

Allie
Thanks, yup he was special and always will be.

Isabella
I am so sorry Allie :'( :'( :'( In many instances I say to people "I can imagine how you feel" but in your case I can actually say "I do know exactly how you feel" because I've lost a cat the same way you did too. The only difference is that my kitty was young (about 2 years old). I know for a solid fact that cats will ALWAYS come back home, UNLESS something happens to them. They ALWAYS come back. So yes, something has definitely happened to your kitty if it hasn't come back. I am sorry he didn't die at home, where you could have taken his body and buried it. My kitty, on the other hand, was STOLEN from us (I am 100% certain she was). Here is the whole thead about it: (scroll to the point where she "disappears").

Allie
Thanks guys. Rocky was found 8 days after he went missing...yesterday 3am. Someone found him laying in their driveway on the street behind my parents brought to emergency vet who then called my parents. They had to put him sleep...he was full of diabetes and in kidney failure (which is why he ran off I bet). Poor old fella. At least we know now what has become of him. It's going to be odd at my parents until I get used to him being gone

Allie
I am so sorry Allie :'( :'( :'( In many instances I say to people "I can imagine how you feel" but in your case I can actually say "I do know exactly how you feel" because I've lost a cat the same way you did too. The only difference is that my kitty was young (about 2 years old). I know for a solid fact that cats will ALWAYS come back home, UNLESS something happens to them. They ALWAYS come back. So yes, something has definitely happened to your kitty if it hasn't come back. I am sorry he didn't die at home, where you could have taken his body and buried it. My kitty, on the other hand, was STOLEN from us (I am 100% certain she was). Here is the whole thead about it: (scroll to the point where she "disappears").
Some one cat napped your baby!!

Isabella
:'( :'( :'(

Did he at least see your parents before he died? Or did they put him to sleep before your parents had the chance to see him? Did you get his body back and bury it?

P.S. Allie, I didn't know there is a purple bracelet against animal cruelty. I want to get one! Do you have one (in real life)? Where can you buy these bracelets?

Allie
:'( :'( :'(

Did he at least see your parents before he died? Or did they put him to sleep before your parents had the chance to see him? Did you get his body back and bury it?

P.S. Allie, I didn't know there is a purple bracelet against animal cruelty. I want to get one! Do you have one (in real life)? Where can you buy these bracelets?
I don't have one in real life but I did see them at our local spca before. I imagine you could get one online too.

Yes they got to see him before they put him to sleep. Very sad. No they got him cremated and is going to our local pet cemetary. :'(

Isabella
Once again, I am very sorry about your kitty

As for the wrist bands, I think I'll buy myself a few of them from that website. Thanks They should have one specifically for fish too! LOL ;D

Allie
Once again, I am very sorry about your kitty

As for the wrist bands, I think I'll buy myself a few of them from that website. Thanks They should have one specifically for fish too! LOL ;D
Thanks ;D
An yes fish should have one too.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
twilauren
Replies
Views
emmysjj
Replies
Views
paswed