RIP Dracula 5 Gallon Tank

Discussion in 'Fish Memorials' started by bolivianbaby, Mar 19, 2010.

1. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Dracula was alive when we came home this afternoon. He passed while we were eating dinner of old age. He was somewhere between 3-4 years old. I guess he wanted to see "his girls" one last time.

RIP Dracula. You were VERY MUCH loved and will be greatly missed. I wish I knew proper betta housing when I brought you home, but I'm very glad I learned during your lifetime. I'm going to miss your "mad rush" to eat dinner before all of the pellets disappear and the way you loved to attack your bloodworms just to make sure they were dead before you ate them. I'm also going to miss you "supervising" when I cook and clean up the kitchen and you playing "tag" with my finger. You were the one who taught me what the "betta dance" was all about.

You will always hold a very special place in my heart. RIP my strong, majestic, betta boy. I know you'll bring as much joy to Rainbow bridge as you did to us, your family.

2. Shawnie

Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

:;hug2 to you and shelby...
    rip drac! :;nw

3. TedsTank

TedsTank Well Known Member Member

:;hug2 :;hug2 :;hug2:;group

4. b

bubblefish Valued Member Member

Sorry to hear that he passed away.

5. OP
    OP
    bolivianbaby

Thanks, everyone:;hug2 I sat in front of his tank crying and felt kinda selfish. He lived a good life, gave us a lot of joy, and died a natural death of old age. I have no right to ask for more than that and I should be grateful that he didn't pass on in some painful, horrible manner.

6. G

GoGreen Well Known Member Member

:;hug2Oh I am so sorry that you lost your fish, what a long life he had.
    Sounds like he was a wonderful little betta, they have so much personality!
    RIP Dracula

7. B

Borisbbadd Guest

Sorry you lost him....:(

8. Flyfrod

Flyfrod Valued Member Member

:;toast To the ones we've lost. May they enjoy that big tank in the sky.:;hug2

9. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

:console: I'm sorry BB.
    I know it's tough to lose a special fin baby.

10. l

lorabell Well Known Member Member

Sorry for your loss BB....thankfully he had a wonderful life with u guys!!!!!

11. redlessi

redlessi Well Known Member Member

Sorry for your loss. I agree with you on the point that at least he died naturally of old age instead of you having to go through some horrible disease.

RIP Dracula

12. OP
    OP
    bolivianbaby

Thanks, everyone:;hug2 Knowing that I have all of you means so much to me:)

13. w

wonton55912 Valued Member Member

sorry for your loss.
    i felt the same way when i killed david jr.

14. konstargirl

konstargirl Well Known Member Member

Sorry to hear that. Well, at least he's in a better place now. I wish my fish died natually instead of some fish disease( Sebastian died natually. The tank was find when he died)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice