RIP Big Daddy

Discussion in 'Fish Memorials' started by ZeeZ, Jan 6, 2013.

1. ZeeZWell Known MemberMember

Decided to redo my 29 Gallon today and discovered my adult male Apistogramma Trifasciata, the one in my avatar, had died. He had been hiding for the past two days but I thought nothing of it as the Angel had been chasing him off during feeding time.

I'm glad I had Big Daddy. He was a charismatic guy who thought he was bigger than he really was. I'll miss his antics.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2018
  2. soarlValued MemberMember

Aww man....that really sucks...he was a cool fish. Hate loosing them. So sorry.

3. Tigress HillWell Known MemberMember

I'm so sorry for your loss Zee:console:

4. LucyModeratorModerator Member

I'm so sorry Zeez.
    That stinks.

5. EthanWell Known MemberMember

he was the reason i want an apisto tank :/

6. ZiggiWell Known MemberMember

:'( Sorry for your loss, Zeez. :console: May he rest in peace!

7. AmazonPassionModeratorModerator Member

I'm sorry Zeez. He had a good life in your tank.

8. kinezumi89Fishlore VIPMember

Aww I'm so sorry ZeeZ :( He and Ernesto are together again in the big fish tank in the sky. :;hug2

9. oscarsbudWell Known MemberMember

So sorry for your loss.

10. ZeeZWell Known MemberMember

Thank you, everyone. I know some people here liked him. I do plan on having another Apisto Trifasciata in the future, so this will not be the last time I'm going to have this fish.

Maybe I'll name that one Big Daddy II.

11. AquariaUKValued MemberMember

Awww, that's awful Zeez. He was a beautiful fish. And instead of Big Daddy II could you call him Big Grandpa?

12. ZeeZWell Known MemberMember

I don't think that would really work, since the new one would be younger...

If I name the next one Big Daddy II, it'd be in honor of the original Big Daddy. He's the guy who had Fishlorians wanting an Apisto Tri.

As I was making adjustments to the new rescape and when I was done, I stepped back to watch the tank. I couldn't help but miss him because he would usually come out and cruise around to check out the new rescape then come to the front to watch me watching him. He was my favorite fish out of all the tanks I have. Not even the Angelfish or the Three Spot. It was always Big Daddy.

13. Quinn_Lamb98Well Known MemberMember

that really does suck, sorry for your loss :(

14. ToniaWell Known MemberMember

Sorry to hear about your loss of Big Daddy, Zeez.

15. AvaValued MemberMember

Sorry for your loss. He will be missed. :( I am happy to hear you're game for giving another one a happy home though.

16. ZeeZWell Known MemberMember

Thanks, guys. I'm already looking forward to the next one. OnTheFry actually suggested a name I like better: Little Daddy.

I think that will be perfect.

17. Mrs.PriceValued MemberMember

Sorry to hear it man, may he swim on in the big lake in the sky! Swim free, Big Daddy, swim on! :console:

18. AnthonyC4CWell Known MemberMember

Sorry for the loss. It seems you are a Car fanatic and the fair lady is car of choice why not name your next one Zish after all it seems you named your dog Zee

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice