I'm in the midst of a major brown diatom outbreak (over a month into it) and today I decided to bleach my Java Moss, Java Fern and Anubias (1 part bleach, 9 parts water) as they were covered in brown yuck (there was literally NO green on the Java Moss today). I let the plants sit in the bleach water for about 20 minutes and they were looking good so I rinsed them really well. I'm now hesitant to put them into the tank as I'm afraid they might still have bleach on them. They're sitting in a bucket of tap water treated with Prime. I'm planning on putting them in the tank when I wake up 7 hours from now. Is that a good plan? Anything I should do differently if I have to do this again?