Ridiculous Used Fish Tank Cost - Page 12

Tiny goatfish

Here are a few:

I don't know much about saltwater but it seemed overpriced.....

BornThisWayBettas

First one actually didn't look that bad, imo. Especially since it comes with a canister filter.

Aquaphobia

In that last link, I had to wonder what the rest of the "angles" look like if only five of them are worthy of being labelled as "beautiful"

Aquaphobia

https://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/2-gallon-aquarium-setup-plus-fishfrog_25930891

Dom90

May possibly be overpriced, even though it comes with a used fx6. No tank size is mentioned.

LeoDiaz

May possibly be overpriced, even though it comes with a used fx6. No tank size is mentioned.

Says 240g idk how much they go for.

Dom90

Hmm he must've just edited the text but considering how some guy was selling a 125 with stand for $200 the other week, this one may be still overpriced.

SnyperTodd

Here are a few:

I don't know much about saltwater but it seemed overpriced.....

That Zero Edge tank is actually fairly reasonably priced. That's the biggest one I've ever seen for sale. They're very unique tanks- the entire tank overflows down the outside of itself into the stand, where it's directed to the filter. They have to be perfectly level, but when done right it looks like a brick of water with fish swimming inside it. You can't even see the tank. Very cool, but very expensive.

BDpups

That Zero Edge tank is actually fairly reasonably priced. That's the biggest one I've ever seen for sale. They're very unique tanks- the entire tank overflows down the outside of itself into the stand, where it's directed to the filter. They have to be perfectly level, but when done right it looks like a brick of water with fish swimming inside it. You can't even see the tank. Very cool, but very expensive.

If I had any use for it I'd take a drive and get it.
https://zeroedgeaquarium.com

oOBlueOo

Um........what kind...?

oOBlueOo

Well, DUH! The very heavy kind of course

B-b-but they're all heavy when filled with water

Aquaphobia

Yeah, but this one's very heavy

BornThisWayBettas

Lol, depends on what someone calls very heavy..... lol. XD

oOBlueOo

My 29 gallon with a stand was very heavy. And also ridiculously underpriced. I only paid $20 for everything. The lady I got it from could have charged me a lot more.

Dom90

My 29 gallon with a stand was very heavy. And also ridiculously underpriced. I only paid $20 for everything. The lady I got it from could have charged me a lot more.

While we're on the subject of heavy tanks at "ridiculously" low prices... 80 gallon tank, stand and canopy with a 20 gallon long used as a sump, all for $80! Mega deal right there.

oOBlueOo

While we're on the subject of heavy tanks at "ridiculously" low prices... 80 gallon tank, stand and canopy with a 20 gallon long used as a sump, all for $80! Mega deal right there.

I want it!

Tiny goatfish

This person has majorly over priced the value of guppies and platys
Sep 19 $75 (willow glen / cambrian) pic map

oOBlueOo

LOL no.

Leafray

That's actually not bad, if the light was led, then it would definitely be worth the cost.

Currently breeding: h/b purple guppies

SnyperTodd

This guys dreaming. I also like how he say he has all this stuff for it, but it's not included. Why even mention it then??

30 gallon, or 3 gallon? I guess it could be a 29, but it sure looks tiny sitting there. Either way, it's definitely not a 30.

Aquaphobia

Really, they had to say goldfish bowl >.<.... And yeah really overpriced, but at least its to upgrade the Bettas!

I know it's an upgrade for their fish, but then why try to pass it on to someone else's fish? If it were me and I'd learned that the housing for my pet wasn't suitable, I wouldn't try to sell it on. At most I might advertise it for some other purpose.

Tiny goatfish

Well, This is sad:

HaHa no, I got the same thing (almost) for 20$

alink

I literally almost fell out of my chair laughing when I seen that price for a 5.5gallon!!! I think my 55 gallon with all equipment and decor was less than double that price!

Dom90

Well, This is sad:

The second one, even a brand new 5.5 gal kit at Petsmart only costs $30 or so. This guy must really be delusional...

BDpups

The second one, even a brand new 5.5 gal kit at Petsmart only costs $30 or so. This guy must really be delusional...
The tank is half full with a bubble disc that takes up 3/4 of the tank. It's lovely. Who wouldn't pay $150 for that?

shadowfish

I like how he says (A fish tank vacum to clean fish waist)
lol didnt know the fishes waist needed to be cleaned

Bluestreakfl

I like how he says (A fish tank vacum to clean fish waist)
lol didnt know the fishes waist needed to be cleaned

They must be plump from over feeding.

Aquaphobia

Are you suggesting that the "fish waist vacuum" is some sort of aquatic liposuction device?

Bluestreakfl

Are you suggesting that the "fish waist vacuum" is some sort of aquatic liposuction device?

Posibbly?

JoyToTheFishes

This one blew my mind a little.. Now, I know very little about marimo moss balls.. but.. increased cost due to "vintage Canadian crown jar"

Hmm.

Anders247

Wow, those are way overpriced, imo.

Aquaphobia

Those jars are popular, but no collector would pay that much for one!

Bluestreakfl

This one blew my mind a little.. Now, I know very little about marimo moss balls.. but.. increased cost due to "vintage Canadian crown jar"

Hmm.

Vintage and Old Glassware, Mason Jars, bottles etc actually do carry some value. Not quite what the seller is asking, but some do bring decent money. Their pricing on the moss balls however is way out of line. I usually get my Large Marimo slightly smaller than a baseball for $10-14.

Bayster70

Aquariums and fish for sale

via cPro Craigslist App
iOS:
Android:

Aquaphobia

Aquariums and fish for sale

via cPro Craigslist App
iOS:
Android:

So what happens if he sells the tank before the fish?!

guthrieb08

the ones that get me are the little nano salt water tanks that are like 10-20 gallons with bare minimum just LR and a HOB with a few fish that are going for like 600-700

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
NearMeBettas
Replies
Views
lazylathe
Replies
Views
lazylathe
  • Question
Replies