riddle for you

inari

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Where do u look when you are missing a bamboo shrimp for a few days and don't smell a rotting corpse anywhere.... THE FREAKING FILTER THAT U TOOK APART 6 DIFFERENT TIMES BUT NEVER REALLY SHINED A LIGHT DOWN THERE

**** i found Kappa in my whisper filter and can't stop laughing apparently he has been there for about a week now feasting on gourmet bacteria or so i'm told he must have crawled up there in the night and started eating but wasn't able to return to the tank to play with Hydra and Inari **** and now that I know it is a problem i need to fix it but i want to return him until i can fix it but i lost the reciept man what a complex web we weave altho i have seen some recipes for bamboo shrimp and pasta......hmmmmmm j.k

in the filter man hahahahahahahahaha

brent

inari

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
yeah 4 days in the filter and stilll alive

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Oh yes!!! Definately alive!!! One of my friends kept losing his flower shrimp(very expensive) and finding them in the filter. My sons bristlenose kept getting into his filter. They start cleaning the lip of the filter and just keep going inside and keep on gorging on all that delicious slime Now the lip of my filters are above water level in all tanks that have possible travelers.
Glad you found him alive
Carol

inari

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
yeah it is cool that i found him alive i was kinda happy!! that eh was altho he is living up to his name Kappa the japanese water demons do stuff like that hehe

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom