Review: Corydoras on gravel

RelaxingBettas

Just wanted to mention, for those who prefer gravel over sand but are concerned for their corydoras' barbels, Pisces Midnight Pearl is tiny and smooth and cory approved- I'll let my fat aeneas do the review (the video wouldn't load, too bad, aren't they the cutest?)
IMG_20210228_082654473.jpg

IMG_20210228_082656458.jpg

StarGirl

You have to load videos on a streaming service like You tube. Copy the link. You can't directly load videos. Your cories are super cute!

RelaxingBettas

Thank you! I love throwing in a shrimp wafer and watching them go crazy, it's the first time I had a proper amount and they really do act different with a school!

RelaxingBettas

Oh, PS, I love all the Pisces series gravels I've tried (mulm on the 'Gunsmoke' is *hideous* though, I'm going to have to be right up on that tank, yay, extra work), but I mentioned the Midnight Pearl specifically- it's not really obvious ordering online, but not just the colors are different but size and grade, and that's the only one with the tiny, smooth, easy to stir up gravel, the rest are more usual sizes- not cory stressors, they're smoooth enough (and gorgeous), but too big to really get in there and play around in it.

Random Great Thread

Know of a great thread on Fishlore that should be on this list? Submit the thread link here:
Great threads on Fishlore

Latest threads

Top Bottom