results r in!

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i got 3 B's and a D in my AS-levels i got a B in history a B in english lit a B in RE and a D in my fourth sunbject ancient history which im droppin next year! im very pleased im still in shock i did so well i found it tough this year next years goin 2 b worse though!

C W

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Craig!!  ;D

My sister got her results this morning too, her's are for her A-levels and did great - A, B and a C. My sister got the right grades to go to University end of September and is already worried about packing! LOL!

I'm guessing you'll be doing History A-Level next year?  ??? My sister's boyfriend did History A-Level and realy enjoyed it.

Craig said:
i found it tough this year, next years goin 2 b worse though!

C W
My sister says A-Level isn't that much harder, just a lot more work. I'm sure you'll be fine. 

Once again, Well done. 

Gwenz

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
  congratulations, craig!!!  

You did really well, and should be so proud of yourself.  It is probably a good feeling to have that year over with and now you can look forward to the next one and what you will accomplish during this coming one.

We are proud of you and wish you the best next year.

Congratulations,

Rose

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
thanks very much every1! but its goin 2 b hard work this year hav 2 get my head down!

C W

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
GCSE'S really do suck!! there is no other way 2 put it! THEY SUCK! lol far too many of them i had 2 do 11 !! now im doin 3 subjects this year.....much better!!

C W

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i got like 2 As 7 **** and 2 Cs in my GCSE's ul b fine just keep ur head down Gwenz!

C W

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom