resizing pics??

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
does anyone know how to resize pictures-- i want to show everyone my little fryalator lady!!!! and my pics are too big ??? ???

czarben

Reaction score
open the pic in microsoft paint, click on the image menu, go to stretch/skew, and put in the scale% to shrink the pic. Once you get it to the right size save it and you're done

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
In most image-editing programs, when you go to re-sizing option and hold down the Shift key while resizing, your image should be resizing proportionately.

If you have any other image-editing program you can go to it as well, like Adobe Photoshop for example. Or, if you have any scanner or printer installed on your computer, many scanners and printers come with various image-editing programs. You can use these programs too.

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
thanks so much-- i will give it a go--it will be one of my weekend projects-- can't wait to post them and show eveyone my new fry!!!!!! LILA

Mike

Fishlore
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi Guys - Here's another option too if you don't want to mess with resizing the photos. I set up a separate gallery so that we could post larger photos here on the forum. It's totally free to use and then you could link to the gallery photos in your posts. There are even some movies in the gallery. Kinda cool.

david

Valued Member
Reaction score
hi there mike is there any way that we could get more memory in the gallery for each member,that way we could get more videos in there.. ..at the momment i can only put 1 video in there without deleting all my pics..i know its a big ask and will totally understand if it cant be done.just thought i would ask just in case.. PLEASE !! lol ;D ..

Thanx mike

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom