Rescue #1

1. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

Well, i couldnt help myself.

I was coming home from school and had my wallet with $$. My mother asked me to go to the grocery store.... darn i had a bad feeling about it as there's a LFS right next to it. So i went to the store and bought some sugar and some milk. I went to my LFS after.

:eek: as usual their tanks were in disgusting shape but i had a look anyway. I checked all their fish, as usual. Well they had some female bettas in a tank with phantoms and guppies and plecos. All the fish were beat up... as its expected when being with bettas... well there was one little girl there, double tail HM, a pink/red multi. Well i didnt even ask how much she was i just got out my wallet. LOL

So i will owe you pics. I was unprepared so right now she is in a breeder net in clayton's tank untill i pick up her filter and heater for her own tank next week.

Clayton is all puffing for her :giggle: i've never seen him flare before LOL an epic FAIL :giggle:

:;hi1

2. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Congratulations, Tony! Can't wait for the pics.

3. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

thanks BB :)

4. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

I'm so happy for you Tony! Excited to see pics too....

5. Phinny12 Well Known Member Member

I would have done the same thin Tony!

6. Diggly Well Known Member Member

She sounds gorgeous! I would have done the same!

7. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

:;toast Congrats Tony!

*giggles* @ Clayton :D

8. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

Congrads on the new Betta. Can't wait to see some pics!!. :;banaman

9. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

wahooo ..maybe thats the medicine good ole clayton needed!!!!!! :)

10. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

LOL, Clayton needed a gal pal!
    Congrats Tony, can't wait to meet her.

11. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

LOL thanks everyone! well shes such a pig! she ate so much today i was so happy LOL i guess clayton likes her :giggle: what a bad boy LOL he's started building bullbe nests LOL
    nope not gonna happen.... i think .... hey karen what would be the outcome of CT/HMDBT? LOL just kidding LOL

12. Gouramiguy17 Well Known Member Member

Wow, sounds cool, now about the pictures... I want pictures please

13. Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

Attaboy, Clayton! I'm so glad he has perked up.

14. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

thanks me too! i think he thinks this little girl is for him.... :giggle: nope! if he only knew she's just there untill she gets her tank all set up :giggle:

15. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

wait karen! i found out what it would look like!
    1.jpe

16. redlessi Well Known Member Member

Tony, I am so glad Clayton has sparked up. Maybe thats just what he needed. Congrats!!!!!

17. aquatic mouse Well Known Member Member

lol. Clayton is such a silly boy. Congrats on your new girl!

18. fishtroy Well Known Member Member

Claytons got a crush on your new girl! Is he flirting? :D
    What's her name? Can't wait to see her, & Claytons reaction to her! Congrats! :;balloons

19. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

thanks everyone! the kids started flirting as soon as they saw eachother LOL she was showing vertical bars so we know what she wants :giggle: she cant help liking my handsome boy :p

I still havent named her, but it has to be something beautiful, graceful but fierce... just like her :D

20. fishtroy Well Known Member Member

Let us know what you come up with! That is one heck of a combination for a name!
    Love at first sight? LOL! ;D