Rescaped A Few more tanks

1. webtrawler84 Member Member

hi again all.

over the last week or so I have been hard at work with two of my other tanks.
    I got the chance and the funds together to be able to do something a bit different. After my first attempt at a planted tank I thought I might try the same with the other (just a bit more low tech).

This one is around 20 Gallons (not 100% on capacity) and has just finished clearing after the re-scape.

[​IMG]

I have another one which Ive just finished today and is still clearing, This again is around 20 Gallons but I am going to wait for it to clear a bit and sort the background out before getting photos up of this.

This is just the first set of photos and I hope to update soon

thanks again in advance for any comments and advice

mark

2. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Very nice work! :)

3. emanluke Member Member

That looks great! The fish poking its head out (right behind the driftwood) is too funny! :;laughing

4. Beth1965 Well Known Member Member

No advice at all, looks fantastic.

5. Shadowbeam Member Member

Looks lovely to me! I love planted tanks with driftwood, looks so natural. Love it!

6. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

7. kacie Member Member

8. speed0factory Member Member

nice dude you did a great job

9. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

That looks fantastic! Great job!

10. webtrawler84 Member Member

thanks for the comments all, glad you all like it.
    I did not even notice the fish poking its head out :;jaws

I managed to get get a semi decent photo of the other tank today, its still not clear and the wood has discolored the water even with carbon in the filter.
    hopefully it will clear up over the next few weeks.
    [​IMG]

at the moment this tank has a few zebra danio's, neon tetra's and a corie. Im looking to get a fish or two as a centre peace, something a bit larger that will play nice with existing fish.

thanks again in advance

mark

11. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Looks wonderful! A Bolivian ram would make a great centerpiece fish if you like those. :)

12. Shadowbeam Member Member

Absolutely gorgeous

13. MissMTS Fishlore VIP Member

Hi Mark,

Your tanks are stunning :) I absolutely love them. You've done a fantastic job :)

14. Bubba the Gump Member Member

good lookin tanks, dont look fake childish or cheesy whatsoever, nice looking and natural

15. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello WebTrawler. You've done a wonderful job! Thanks so much for sharing with us!
    Ken

16. jana Member Member

Great tank! :;th

17. peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

It looks brilliant! Peaceful and so natural :D Well done! :;perfect

18. rae64 Well Known Member Member

looks awesome! the only thing you might want to do is up your school of cory cats... they really like some friends! when kept alone, they don't show off their happy playful nature. they are just kinda freaked out all the time.

19. lorabell Well Known Member Member

wow !!!!! great job!!!!!! love the moss balls....wish I could find them around here