Rescaped 10gal tank and upgraded betta tank

luluvontepes

before and after pictures. 10 gallon tank. 3 months old. cycled.
plant stocking:
java fern, crypt walkeri, crypt becketti, anubias barteri, marimo moss ball, spiky moss
fish stock:
2 male highfin platy, 2 male fancy guppies, 3 male endlers, 1 oto cat, 1 wrestling halfbeak

literally couldnt sleep so i rescaped my tank lol. i was supposed to do it tomorrow but did it overnight. i added so many nooks and crannies for hiding spots. when the crypts start growing and the moss fills out its gonna look so lush

tomorrow i upgrade my betta from a 2.5gal to a 3.5gal tank and will be scaping that and adding pictures

thanks for looking and have a great day <3

Betta'sAnonymous

Looks pretty nice! And yes, rescaping overnight is totally something i would do...especially if i was struck by a great idea

EllsAquarium

Stunning!

fishbreeeder

It looks epic! Pls get another platy though!

luluvontepes

fishbreeeder said:
It looks epic! Pls get another platy though!
i cant. i am horribly overstocked as is and next month am getting another 3.5 gal tank to rehouse 2 or 3 guppies. i would love to get another platy, but i just cant. especially because the blue mickey keeps harassing the red painted. ugh. im hoping the removal of some guppies will mitigate the bullying.

fishbreeeder

luluvontepes said:
i cant. i am horribly overstocked as is and next month am getting another 3.5 gal tank to rehouse 2 or 3 guppies. i would love to get another platy, but i just cant. especially because the blue mickey keeps harassing the red painted. ugh. im hoping the removal of some guppies will mitigate the bullying.
That is too small for the guppies and will not stop bullying. I would rehome the platys, they need to be in groups of 3. Otherwise, if you really love the platys, you can always rehome the guppies or endlers...
Good luck.

StarGirl

If you are up grading tanks I would at least do 5g instead of 3g.

betta345

I would also suggest getting another couple oto cats at some point. They are very sensitive fish and need a school to feel comfortable. Tank looks *awesome* btw. Good luck!

luluvontepes

i am upgrading to 5 gal. i will be rehoming the endlers into the 5 gal. i will also be returning the halfbeak to the lfs to make room in the 10gal for 1 more platy and 1 more oto.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom