Rescape

skar
Member
I rescaped the aquarium.
I'm proud of myself, bonus pictures of adf swimming in the dreaded 75 gallon ha !

20210511_131711.jpg

20210511_150038.jpg

20210511_150108.jpg

20210511_150852.jpg
 
LHAquatics
Member
WOW, can I get a before pic. If you add a couple red plants, it would looks amazing
 
  • Thread Starter
skar
Member
Cory04 said:
WOW, can I get a before pic. If you add a couple red plants, it would looks amazing
Thank you ! I ordered some hornwort and water wisteria to add.
Red plants did not survive in my tank :(


20210501_180325.jpg

Before pic.
I mostly cleaned rocks off and moved drift wood.
 
Brp933
Member
skar said:
I reshaped the aquarium.
I'm proud of myself, bonus pictures of adf swimming in the dreaded 75 gallon ha !

20210511_131711.jpg

20210511_150038.jpg

20210511_150108.jpg

20210511_150852.jpg
This tank looks awesome! Can't wait to see it with the next set of plants. If you did want red, have you tried red tiger lotus or ludwigia rubin? I have both growing in my 40 breeder no issue. I just dose aquarium coop easy green and root tabs. Even if you don't add red plants the tank looks stunning as it is.
 
  • Thread Starter
skar
Member
Brp933 said:
This tank looks awesome! Can't wait to see it with the next set of plants. If you did want red, have you tried red tiger lotus or ludwigia rubin? I have both growing in my 40 breeder no issue. I just dose aquarium coop easy green and root tabs. Even if you don't add red plants the tank looks stunning as it is.
Thank you very much.
I've tried ludwigia red without long term success. Despite co2, high light and ferts.
I have a high tech tank for low tech plants.
Go figure right ?
 
Cawafuoshi
Member
Beautiful setup! Might be an opportunity to stop injecting CO2 and scale back on light and ferts?
 

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom