65 Gallon Tank Rescape

Dan1984

So I’ve been wanting a bigger bit of bog wood for a while now. Found a piece I like and here is what has become of it!

68EF069A-26BD-4DE1-9DE7-F733E9566BF9.jpeg

nzfszr

It is really great.

Dan1984

Thanks
Really pleased with how’s it’s turned out !

MacZ

It looks great on first sight.
Is that the tank you planned for the Apistos? Can you put something underneath the wood? Because it looks like the lines of sight are not broken on ground level, which is essential for a good structured Apisto tank.

Dan1984

It looks great on first sight.
Is that the tank you planned for the Apistos? Can you put something underneath the wood? Because it looks like the lines of sight are not broken on ground level, which is essential for a good structured Apisto tank.

It was, but I’ve decided just to go with the one apisto now I think rather than a pair as the more I researched the more aggression stories I came across even with A. Borelli. I do plan on having a pair of keyhole cichlids in there though so will probably put a few rocks in on the bottom, I’m just conscious of not leaving enough swimming space.

MacZ

With keyholes and only a single Apisto you can do as you please. Keyholes are among the most peaceful cichlids I know and a single Apisto won't bother anyone and only mind his own business.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Blacksheep1
  • Question
Replies
Views
StarGirl
Replies
Views
Magua
Replies