Reputable Fish Distributor??

TheNewguy89
My lfs. Is trash. Every pet store around here has sick fish. Either I don't see it until I get home and after acclimation. Or they soon after develop something. My water parameters and everything are perfect. I do weekly to bi-weekly water changes. After the fish develop whatever it may be I go to the pet store and Aquariums that I got the fish out of have it also. I don't care where I go 90% of the time they're sick. I'm simply tired of it. I don't know how they get away with it and still Thrive as a chain store Or even how the mom-and-pop lfs stays open like this. I'm ready to order fish from wherever have to. To get the fish I want and to get them healthy. It's just plain ridiculous around here. I hope you all lfs are a hundred times better. Cuz mine should be shut down. Sorry for this long well not really long but rant about my lfs and their lack of capabilities of keeping healthy fish pets or even it anything close to that. But I acclimate my fish properly when I get them and put them into the aquarium so I know they're not too stressed out to develop anything like that from from just different temperature changes or anything .tempts are good water's good I have a nursery tank that I put my new fish into so they don't get my other fish sick. I dose with medicine if needed. I do everything step-by-step to insure I'm doing it properly because I care about my fish unlike my LFS so please if anybody knows reputable online fish dealer wholesaler whatever please let me know cuz I'm going to start ordering my fish. I know this might not exactly just stop the sickness or death because they are going to be stressed being shipped and everything but I guarantee you it's 90 percent better than my lfs. Thank you and have a beautiful day.

AquaticJ
Where are you located? I always like Aquabid for private sellers, and for large sellers I go with imperial tropicals. Imperial tropicals breed all their fish down in Florida, they don’t import.

TheNewguy89
Where are you located? I always like Aquabid for private sellers, and for large sellers I go with imperial tropicals. Imperial tropicals breed all their fish down in Florida, they don’t import.
I'm in Tennessee .

AquaticJ
Ah, nice, heading down there this weekend to go to Norris lol. But yeah, liveaquaria is another good one.

TheNewguy89
Ah, nice, heading down there this weekend to go to Norris lol. But yeah, liveaquaria is another good one.
Thanks again !!! Have safe travels !

Aqua 59
How about Aquatic arts? If you were looking into mail-order?

NLindsey921
Trinsfish is good. I've ordered some fish from them and they are all still alive. And arrived perfectly healthy.

TheNewguy89
Trinsfish is good. I've ordered some fish from them and they are all still alive. And arrived perfectly healthy.
Ok awesome !!

Thanks so Much again you all I'll have to research them when I get home from work y'all have been a huge help !!

Baba
Aquatic Arts: Awesome healthy fish and invertebrates. Nice selection. Outstanding customer service. Little bit pricey.
Trin's Tropical Fish: Healthy fish (I only ordered once there yet, though). Good and diverse selection. Very economical pricing and shipping.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
mbkemp
Replies
Views
Dori.anne
Replies
Views
Swlws
Replies
Views