Reptiles Photos Only!

Aquarist

Please use this topic to post your Reptile photos. I'll leave it stickied so it appears at the top of the posts. Let's see different types of Reptiles out there.

Thanks,
Ken

-----

Please use your own photos, and not material from the internet.

Please post your photos as attachments, rather than links.

While your compliments on the photos are really appreciated, text-only posts will be removed after a while to keep the gallery pictures-only. If there is a discussion you do not want to loose, please start it again in a separate thread.

Thanks,

The Mod Team

Plecomaker

I got to hold several, prob not keep them, lol

trailblazer295

My male fire ball python Mushu about a year old and weighed in tonight at 993g.

The second is an Indonesian Vine Snake. He/she is currently on hold as I am setting up a planted terrarium. I'll snap some more pics once the tank is setup and I bring him home.

kidster9700

Here's my reptile tank setup,

Those are my two boys, Basil the pastel ball python is the top tank and ObI Wan the Kenyan sand boa is the bottom tank. (Then down on the very bottom is all my equipment and a mantis I just caught)
Here's some more shots of Basil

He's still a baby so he loves to climb! I don't have any great pictures of ObI Wan right now, but he's about 20" long and fat enough for a hopper.

ShadowDefuse

Close up of one of my ball pythons

Fishguy11

Apollo, snowstorm, jeb, and bolt

Mombo

My BTS. He is playing hide and seek in the bottom one. He is in there though!

kidster9700

I don't remember who I've already posted photos of, so here's everyone!

The biggest male sand boa you'll ever see, ObI Wan (a little over 20")

Basil, my 8mo pastel BP(m)

My fat baby Kirby. He's just a little older than basil but is at least 3x the weight. He's a total sweetheart. Coral glow/banana BP

Little Revan! She's only about two months old. Bumblebee BP

My Indonesian tree boa, Vader. He's not a big fan of being held and eats lizards.

Newest snake! My buddy caught this wild rosy boa a couple days ago and I'm getting it sexed today very excited about this one.

I saved the best for last! My black roughneck monitor, Nibbler still a baby, kind of, but seems to be calming down quickly. I'm excited about the challenge of taming this guy.
Might be getting a ghost BP soon if one of my customers does decide to relinquish it to the store.

trailblazer295

My Colombian tree boa lol (male BCI born Feb 27, 2015) The little noodle is about 200g. He still has a innocent face of "I didn't do nothing" I've named him Banzai

trailblazer295

My California Kingsnake, no name yet. Bought her 2 weeks ago so these pics were taken just before I set up her cage. She if very calm to handle, despite all the stress of being moved, probed, picked up etc her only response was to curl around my arm. I'm waiting until she takes her second meal before I begin handling her.

Eph

My beardie, Marley, keeping me company, and my leo, who doesn't really have a set name yet. He's small but he's very nasty and loves to bite.

Big Red

Gummy bear ilo being cute

Onyx chessin

Briannab

My baby girl stubbs! She only has the base of her tail ( 1 inch! )

Big Red

Dag those things are cute. Very photogenic.

LJR

This is Dumbledore my beardie He's about 7 now, and I donct care what people say about reptiles, but I think there is affection in them eyes

Sent from my LGMS395 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

Codyturtlecat

#1 Gabby my african sideneck in a binwith 30 gals, she broke her bio wheel so the back up in right now lol, #2 rio, a rio grande redearred we rescued with shell rot and really bad eye problems she's doing great in recent days very social mellow, #3 iolaus a yearling western painted turtle total spazzz lol massive personality approachable he was found locally while I was camping covered in oil and shell rot little guy lost a friend found with him inhe ordeal but made massive recovery, takeI she's an ambonia boxturtle beautiful creature yet another rescue was riddled with shell rot and had only been feed fish flake, yet another amazing turn around marineland penguin 350 gal biowheel filter quite and effecthaha well those are my reptiles cheers

MommaWilde

This is our one-eyed rescued leopard gecko named Shelly. She's over 10 years old. Very sweet girl.

Codyturtlecat

Took some better ones today

FishL:))

My little guy.

MommaWilde

Just got these two characters yesterday:

Their names are (from left to right)
Turt Reynolds and Little Foot

LilBlub

My adorable crested gecko, Stubby, posing for me. She's so calm and sweet.

And my slightly less calm and sweet leopard gecko, Sage (yes I know he's very fat).

FishFish221

My anoles and long tailed lizards.

Gar2188

Here's a pic of my lil leo, she's 4 years old.

yukondog

fred eating banana [FLA. Gopher tortuous]

fairone2

Aquarist said:
Please use this topic to post your Reptile photos. I'll leave it stickied so it appears at the top of the posts. Let's see different types of Reptiles out there.

Thanks,
Ken

-----

While your compliments on the photos are really appreciated, text-only posts will be removed after a while to keep the gallery pictures-only. If there is a discussion you do not want to loose, please start it again in a separate thread.

Thanks,

The Mod Team
Aquarist said:

Thanks,
Ken

-----

Thanks,

The Mod Team
This pic is of a
Aquarist said:

Thanks,
Ken

-----

Thanks,

The Mod Team
This isn't exactly a pet reptile, but he has been living in my yard for 5 years now and I really enjoy having him around! He is a chuckawalla (I named him 'dinosaur'), and I set out food for him (green leaf lettuce, veggies chopped up, etc.), every day. He lives behind a big storage container on my back patio in the summer and in Sept. he disappears till spring when he comes back again! Once or twice during the summer he will bring a female home with him! He lets me get real close to him now but I don't touch him. I don't know how long he'll be around and make my patio his summertime home but he's always welcome!

Found this tiny little guy at Lake Erie!!
SO small! Anyone have an idea on specie?

LilBlub

That's a ringneck snake. A baby, from what I can tell. I found one of those myself a few years back but he didn't make it . They're very adorable little dudes.

LilBlub said:
That's a ringneck snake. A baby, from what I can tell. I found one of those myself a few years back but he didn't make it . They're very adorable little dudes.
Yes, he probably was a baby. So stinking cute!!!

LilBlub

Gotta love ringnecks... They're like snake-worms! So tiny!

ScuttleGecc

My boy James is a bit of a crazy one, he tends to 'suicide jump'
I love holding him, but he just hops away every time. It's kind of funny until he tries to jump onto the ground when there's dogs about.

ShadowKittyCat said:

My boy James is a bit of a crazy one, he tends to 'suicide jump'
I love holding him, but he just hops away every time. It's kind of funny until he tries to jump onto the ground when there's dogs about.
I don't really know much about reptiles,( I only got my first reptile this year) but is that a gecko? He's super cute.

ScuttleGecc

FishL) said:
I don't really know much about reptiles,( I only got my first reptile this year) but is that a gecko? He's super cute.
Yup! An eyelash crested gecko. Definitely a cutie. He can be a little buggar sometimes, but I love him. What kind did you get?

ShadowKittyCat said:
Yup! An eyelash crested gecko. Definitely a cutie. He can be a little buggar sometimes, but I love him. What kind did you get?
I got a Garter Snake!! I've really fallen in love with reptiles. They are a different kind of experience, which is great.

Big Red

My new SD retic. Double het genetic stripe and albino.

LilBlub

I cleaned my crestie’s tank yesterday and she was very confused as to why she woke up in an empty tank:

“Where’d all my stuff go?!”

CanadianFishFan

My crested Gecko! He is a baby and is 7 and a half months old!

CanadianFishFan

CanadianFishFan

CanadianFishFan

CanadianFishFan

Oops my laptop lagged how do I delete this?!?!??!

LilBlub

Stubby playing on the new vine she got for Christmas:

GlamCrab

Skittles the baby painted agama

BReefer97

I've included pictures of our tailless momma crested gecko and what we suspect are some of her babies (there were 2 other females bred at the same time). The babies are since full grown. The long tank they're in now is only temporary because the previous one cracked.

Also picture are what used to be our three rat snakes. The only one we have left is the 5+ foot white sided. The white sided swallowed the bubble gum and she didn't make it, and the Texas rat snake escaped. (Was my boyfriend's doing)

Gonoli

I have my leopard gecko LokI and Bella my red ear slider
I have more pictures of them on my insta if anyone wants to check it out @loki_and_everyone_else

BReefer97

Here are a few pictures of our crested geckos (we’re breeders). And some pictures of our rat snakes we’ve recently given away, and finally - the love of my life, Heinz, our baby Meruake blue tongue skink.

CanadianFishFan

BReefer97 said:
Here are a few pictures of our crested geckos (we’re breeders). And some pictures of our rat snakes we’ve recently given away, and finally - the love of my life, Heinz, our baby Meruake blue tongue skink.
there so cute I love how its "Just a few"

BReefer97

Here’s a picture of our BTS being a farmer, and our newest addition to the family, Krampus! Our 8 month old Panther Chameleon (whom I swear is the biggest sweetheart, I’ve never dealt with a kinder reptile).

CanadianFishFan

BReefer97 said:
Here’s a picture of our BTS being a farmer, and our newest addition to the family, Krampus! Our 8 month old Panther Chameleon (whom I swear is the biggest sweetheart, I’ve never dealt with a kinder reptile).
What a good armadillo! Cute

BReefer97

I can’t get your to appear? I love ball pythons and have been begging to get one for the last 4 and a half years. But since I live with with my boyfriend’s parents, we’re not allowed to have snakes. But meanwhile we’re literally looking in to purchasing a Gila Monster, which is venenous mind you, but yet we still can’t purchase a snake. Makes loads of sense!

CanadianFishFan

I'm getting a Leopard Gecko Today! Cant wait to post it here

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom