Repashy!

Convoluted77

I finally picked up some repashy food to try out.Super green and grub pie.I made a batch of super green tonight to try out and holy smokes.It took about 8 seconds and every shrimp,nerite,mystery snail and cory were on it going to town.I've never seen them move so fast.Even my otos attacked it after a few minutes.Im impressed.Tomorrow I'll test the grub pie. :)

CosmicFish

I love the Repashy stuff. I mean, it smells terrible when you first mix it but afterwards it’s a great food. I own many of their foods. I also love that you can add additional stuff to it as you’re mixing like garlic guard, feed medication (e.g. Seachem’s metroplex and Kanaplex) or even any vitamin stuff if you’re into doing that.
My fish love grub pie. Even my Bettas eat it happily. You’ll not be disappointed.

mimo91088

Repashy makes a great product!

Koneko

I must have picky fish, mine won't eat it. I'm going to keep trying though.

LadfromLondon

Trying Super Green on my Oto's and Shrimp today!

Convoluted77

LadfromLondon said:
Trying Super Green on my Oto's and Shrimp today!
Any luck?

Convoluted77

CosmicFish said:
I love the Repashy stuff. I mean, it smells terrible when you first mix it but afterwards it’s a great food. I own many of their foods. I also love that you can add additional stuff to it as you’re mixing like garlic guard, feed medication (e.g. Seachem’s metroplex and Kanaplex) or even any vitamin stuff if you’re into doing that.
My fish love grub pie. Even my Bettas eat it happily. You’ll not be disappointed.
I tried out the grub pie.Not sure how most people use it but i dropped in a chunk.Shrimp were on it in seconds and my pigmy cories are making regular trips to it.I noticed that tiny food particles release from it and my ember tetras and dwarf rasboras are loitering in the area and grabbing snacks lol.Its kind of acting like a super slow o-nip tab for them.I didnt mind the smell at all making it.Kind of like brownie mix that you accidently added crushed beetles to instead of sugar haha

Top Bottom