Repashy Super Gold is a hit

BabsandLoon

I ordered some Repashy Super Gold a while back and just got around to making a small batch this weekend.

Oh my gosh! You would think my fish hadn’t been fed in weeks! I’ve never seen them gobble something up so fast (and I consider my fish expert gobblers)!

It’s safe to say they love the stuff! I’m hoping it will help with Truffle’s (black moor) floatiness. It isn’t bad at all. If you didn’t see him everyday it probably wouldn’t even be noticeable to you. I’m hoping this will help since I think it may be caused from him gulping at the surface. I feed them fresh veggies and Bug Bites sinking pellets. The problem is things don’t always sink fast enough before my pigs are grabbing it. The Repashy immediately went to the bottom.

I know they love it. Now I just hope it helps.

BigManAquatics

My bn plecos love the Repashy Morning Wood, too! Definitely a brand/product i would recommend, but i always do warn it is kind of pricey as well.

BabsandLoon

It is a little pricey but I’m only feeding it to the goldies so what I bought should last a while.

I justified the cost by 1) figuring out it was cheaper for me to just purchase this than purchase the ingredients to make my own, 2) I’m only feeding four fish so it should last a while, and 3) if it helps prevent any future issues with Truffle then it’s worth it

mimo91088

I love that stuff!

TheeLadyG

Ooh I'm so glad, I'm a big fan and proponent. I feed my fishes a chunk every morning, but they are used to being hand fed now so they rush up to grab a bite ^_^ Repashy is really great for teaching hand-feeding, I recommend it (it's fun and a useful behavior, especially if you're trying to get a good look at a fish)

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
flyinGourami
Replies
Views
ClearR2E054
  • Question
Replies
Views
BoxOfMushrooms
Replies