relationships

Discussion in 'Polls' started by atmmachine816, Apr 21, 2006.

?

Do you have a personal relationship with someone here(read below for more details)

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

Just wondering how many people here actually know somebody and do things with them(not boyfriend girlfriend or married but just a friend relationship.

2. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

no, wish I did ;)

3. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

No, unfortunately, I wish I had someone who loved (and knew about!) fish like me! 0morrokh and I are like twins, and we are only about a half hour away from each other, but I don't know her (at least, I don't think so... :eek:)

4. beckers4orangesValued MemberMember

i wish...cuz there are so many cool people out htere

5. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

I only know Whatsafish7, met somebody else that is only maybe 20min. away but never met him in person and don't plan on either. We just share our stories about the lfs's since we visit the same ones.

6. JimoldWell Known MemberMember

no, my track record with relationships SUCKS!!! :'(

7. TomFishlore VIPMember

None of my friends are interested in fish. they are more interested in the game 'World of Warcraft' :(
    Tom

8. tan.bWell Known MemberMember

no, i dont know many fish keepers (i dont know any to be honest! my hubby knows one (his ex brother in law) and my dad knows one (kinda ex sister in law) and my sis did have fish til she gave them all to me ;D). not many uk people on here! there only uk person i'm aware of on here is "gwenz" from wales, but thats still other side of the country!! about 4 hours away i'd guess?! - but thats why i joined fishlore!!! i dont know anyone else to talk fish with!!! :)

9. MollygurlValued MemberMember

ok here we go:
    A) what the heck is up w/ world of warcraft??!!!!
    B) no, i don't know anyone here
    C) as for people owning fish, there is me(10 G), my big bro, Rowdy(50 G), my dad (38G) and my best friend Gwenie(1G and a golfish bowl)

10. inuyasha_lover_21Well Known MemberMember

no I donk know anybody here in real life. I am new here lol ;D

11. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Yep I know Dino and Gunnie personally. They are the GREATEST people you could ever meet. and your right, it is nice having friends that share the same interests.
    Carol

12. JimoldWell Known MemberMember

the only other person i know that has fish is a guy I work with, but he's not too into computers, so he's not on here.
    I would LOVE to find a girl locally that is as into fish as I am!

13. tan.bWell Known MemberMember

good luck with that! imagine how many tanks there would be though! you'd be encouraging each other all the time.....just one more tank.......!! ;D

14. wolfman21Valued MemberMember

I don't really know anyone who loves fish as much as I do. one of my friends does like them a lot, and I have a girlfriend who likes to watch them, but that's about it. World of Warcraft, though, the fish friend of mine used to play that all the time. had to stop because it was affecting his GPA.

15. JimoldWell Known MemberMember

never played world of warcraft... but i was addicted to Baulder's Gate for a few months!

16. RichardWell Known MemberMember

My girlfriend Buzz and I are both members and living in Trinidad just off the coast of Venezuela in the Caribbean.. but that's pretty much it as far as knowing any other members of Fishlore in person goes.. I gotta say though, there are Fishloreans who've been so helpful in the past, and don't hesitate to help if we need it now, that it's the next best thing to actually having them living next door lending us a cup of sugar!

17. tan.bWell Known MemberMember

so true! the people on here are fab!!! thanks to all of you!!!! ;D

18. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

There's a kid at my school who plays wow all the time, it's why he's dropped some of his honors classes so he can play more. He averages 50 hours of it on weekends and 8 hours on weekdays, he is obsessed and has been banned a few times for calling people names on it. It's pretty sad.

19. tan.bWell Known MemberMember

you said it!! is it worth sacrificing your education? some people eh!!! - games can wait!!! - at least you can see the errors of his ways and will hopefully do better!! ;)
    tan

20. JimoldWell Known MemberMember

good lord, that's an adiction! I only play at the most an hour or so in the evening so i can forget the working world.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice