Reining Horses Show

Pescado_Verde

I went to a reining horse show this weekend to take pictures and thought I'd share here. One short video clip that goes in and out of focus and a not so great photo of a rider slamming the brakes on. Pretty cool stuff to watch in person!

MTT_7177_00001.jpg

Coradee

Nice pics, my daughter & son in law are visiting Texas next year & hope to see some ‘cowboy stuff’ their words not mine lol

Pescado_Verde

Nice pics, my daughter & son in law are visiting Texas next year & hope to see some ‘cowboy stuff’ their words not mine lol
They will be quite welcome here. UK's own Peter Mayhew lived a few hours away from here in a town of 1,200 until his passing. Brits of all sizes are welcome!

Coradee

Oh they love America & have done several road trips visiting quite a few states so far, Texas has always been on their list

Pescado_Verde

Oh they love America & have done several road trips visiting quite a few states so far, Texas has always been on their list
Since I started back with the photography a few months ago there has been an equestrian show of some type every weekend at the event center near here. If that's their sort of thing I can almost guarantee that there will be something going on while they're visiting. They'll have to put Waco on their itinerary of course.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Pescado_Verde
  • Horse
Replies
Views
FishGirl115
  • Flowingfins
  • Horse
Replies
Views
Flowingfins
  • charzar-g