HI all, I have a 25 Gallon tank for which the current produced by my internal filter was too high. Also, the spray produced above the water level was moistening my wooden lid. I was thinking about a DIY spray bar but then I found an unused Tap Aerator in my collection. It was bought for our kitchen tap but my wife complained that it is reducing space in the sync.:;snow. SO I decided to attach it to my filter and it did fit perfectly to the out let of the filter. Now, the flow is reduced and my fishes are happy. Please check the photos. I hope this doesn't cause any problem, but feel free to point out if I am doing something wrong.