redecorated my bettas tank

endlercollector

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Very elegant! My anubias are far from perfect, too, but I can assure you that most models have been retouched (good discussion by professional photographer Cygnus in another thread).

This is very similar to my daughter's Evolve 8 Betta tank except for the black plastic wall that houses the filter. What kind of filter are you running on this tank? I'm just endlessly curious.

The Evolve 8 is problematic because we had to put a prefilter sponge over the outtake to make the current livable for her Betta Lazo. She has it heavily planted to soak up nitrates (no filter media, just floss) as part of her school science project, and she has to keep track of the water parameters (lots of nagging on my part :b).

Boeing250

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
He does not have a filter because his suction cup got lost.

Scoutsfish

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I like it! however, I agree the anubias is a bit big.. Also, I would take it out of its pot and maybe put a small piece of driftwood in to tie it to. Does it have a heater? I'd look into getting another suction cup, don't want the ammonia/nitrite building up.

GgAcE

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
These are the same fish that live in small pods for their entire lives. If not a pod a tiny bowl in the aquarium store. Personally I think this betta has more room than they require & should be a very happy fella!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom