Status
Not open for further replies.

MissMTS

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Hey Jacqi,
The tanks look great! Your boys look like they are having so much fun. I love how bright and colorful everything is. Your boys are looking great. I love the new pics

Blub

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
oh, i don't know nuttin' about competition tanks

i just know about fun tanks

btw, what's AGA?
Aquatic gardener's accosian. (I can't spell!) I can't stand unnatural stuff... And I figure there's no harm in entering a good scape! I am absolutely mad, yes. Chances are with the low ligh levels I have it won't grow out fast enough in time for this years AGA and it will have changed dramatically by next year though!

OP
M

MinxMermaid

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Hey Jacqi,
The tanks look great! Your boys look like they are having so much fun. I love how bright and colorful everything is. Your boys are looking great. I love the new pics

Thank you!!
they all seem happy, happy, well....except Ace, he doesn't like his new spaceship much and he didn't like the old house either (that rainbow has now) he's a picky little guy, not sure what will please him. he just wants to hang out at the divider, even tho with all the plants and the cloudy divider its almost impossible for them to see eachother.

they all had Italian dinner this morning (garlic soaked pellets) and they love that! i hand feed them their sunday treats.

Bede

Valued Member
Reaction score
they all had Italian dinner this morning (garlic soaked pellets)
LOL! Love it! I can't think of anywhere else where we can talk about handfeeding our bettababies their Italian-flavored meals!!

Well...I'm sure we can talk about it elsewhere and to others but only here I don't get looked at like I've totally lost my mind.:;ufo

Darlene

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Beautiful betta boys and tanks.:drool: I love the hamster tube idea. I have been trying to figure some thing out to put in my betta's tank, but never thought of that. I may have to try it.

Blub

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
LOL! Love it! I can't think of anywhere else where we can talk about handfeeding our bettababies their Italian-flavored meals!!

Well...I'm sure we can talk about it elsewhere and to others but only here I don't get looked at like I've totally lost my mind.:;ufo
I'm going to be doing that a lot soon - I have a special needs Betta with a wonky mouth! He can't eat pellets unless they're soaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Top Bottom