Redecorated my Betta Tanks!!

MinxMermaid

Well Known
Reaction score
So I had the day off and spent couple of hours tooling around petsmart and decided to redecorate!!!

Here's the kids new digs, lots of new Spaceships: :;ufo

And here's some updated pics of the kids.

Royal Blue LOVES his new Spaceship. :;ufo

Everyone is healing up good from the fin rot. Flame still shows the chunks missing from when he jumped the fence, but that's healing nicely too!

Devon

Well Known
Reaction score
What amazing betta playgrounds! I bet your boys have tonnes of fun in their little tunnels and hideaways.

Thanks for sharing them! Now makes me want to reorganize some things... ;D

OP
M

MinxMermaid

Well Known
Reaction score
Rainbow LOVES his new house that I moved from Ace's tank, cuz he didn't like it much.

OP
M

MinxMermaid

Well Known
Reaction score
Lemon got a new cool plant too, that he loves to snuggle under.

And Lemon and Spike have been playing peek-a-boo today on my desk!

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
All my little grandbettas...so cute and such nice homes you have given them. They are really lovely and they will have a lot of fun playing in them.

Rose

Allie

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
MinxMermaid said:
Rainbow LOVES his new house that I moved from Ace's tank, cuz he didn't like it much.
I hope you disinfected it before you switched it up. That how my betta got the keyhole's worms.
They look cute.

OP
M

MinxMermaid

Well Known
Reaction score
Allie said:
I hope you disinfected it before you switched it up. That how my betta got the keyhole's worms.
They look cute.
They're in a divided tank together, so they're already in the same water. Just moved from one side to the other. hope that's ok!

Allie

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
MinxMermaid said:
They're in a divided tank together, so they're already in the same water. Just moved from one side to the other. hope that's ok!
Yeah that's fine...if either were sick they would already be exposed.

Sorry I am probably going to become the disinfectant queen soon.

OP
M

MinxMermaid

Well Known
Reaction score
Martinismommy said:
I LOVE that picture of Spike and Lemon! All the tanks look great! Are the boys staying on their own side now? And how did you get them to do it if they are lol
its so funny, Spike will hear me talking to Lemon when i'm at the desk and he gets jealous, so he paws at my legs to pick him up. I finally just put him up there so he could see what's going on. Lemon Flared at him a lot at first, then he (Lemon) was just fascinated with Spike and watched him the whole time he was up there. Of course sneeking in and out of his little hiding places and being coy, so the big doggie wouldn't get him

as for the fence jumpers, Rick just lowered the water and no issues now. thank goodness!

Martinismommy

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Where the Earth moves but the traffic doesn't! Cal
Experience
More than 10 years
This must be a Chihuahua thing lol...Here is a photo I took the day I moved Patron into my office....Mr. Big sits on my lap when I'm on the PC and he jumped on the desk and took a seat next to Patron to remind him who the big cheese is around here lol
598.jpg

OP
M

MinxMermaid

Well Known
Reaction score
Martinismommy said:
This must be a Chihuahua thing lol...Here is a photo I took the day I moved Patron into my office....Mr. Big sits on my lap when I'm on the PC and he jumped on the desk and took a seat next to Patron to remind him who the big cheese is around here lol
598.jpg
OMG! so CUTE!!!

you took patron out of the HEX tank with the roses?

OP
M

MinxMermaid

Well Known
Reaction score
Martinismommy said:
Yes, he had to move into my hospital tank which is 2 1/2 gallons with a slower filter....He was getting tossed around and was chewing his tail.....This way I can keep a closer eye on him while he is being treated and heals..He'll go back in his hex when he is all recovered and decideds to behave lol
awe, I hope Patron feels better soon!!
Tell him all the Britton boys wish him a speedy recovery.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
LOL.. That's such a cute pic!
Martinismommy said:
598.jpg

hockeyref88

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
MinxMermaid said:
Lemon got a new cool plant too, that he loves to snuggle under.

And Lemon and Spike have been playing peek-a-boo today on my desk!
I love love love the picture of our boy........................I like the pic of lemon too.

New Threads