Red stem with green leaves

Junfish

Reaction score
Hey guys any idea on this plant ID?
It is in a very small shrimp tank but I’m guessing it will need to get moved to a bigger tank lol.
Thanks!
F8B52ED3-CFAB-4AA2-A725-E129D985606D.jpeg
A1442BF3-B0BE-4CED-8419-5BB6AB4BE69A.jpeg

JustAFishServant

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have the same plant. Got it from a Petco that sold it as a "loose plant". I honestly don't know what it is, although I know for a fact it's a large pond plant. When they sold it to me, I noticed the stem was cut, so that likely means it's a very large plant that they cut into smaller sprigs to sell them. Hope you get some answers! I'm looking forward to discovering what they are as well :)

OP
J

Junfish

Reaction score
JustAFishServant said:
I have the same plant. Got it from a Petco that sold it as a "loose plant". I honestly don't know what it is, although I know for a fact it's a large pond plant. When they sold it to me, I noticed the stem was cut, so that likely means it's a very large plant that they cut into smaller sprigs to sell them. Hope you get some answers! I'm looking forward to discovering what they are as well :)
Very interesting! I also got it from a chain pet store and it had zero roots so it makes sense that it could be cut from a large plant!

New Threads