Red Root Floaters/salvinia Minima Want To Sell 

sinned4g63

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
**Please read carefully!**

I am testing the waters (unintended pun) on selling some plants I have an abundance of. Almost one year ago I purchased some Red Root Floaters and more recently some Salvinia Minima and they have taken over. The salvinia is spread out between my 20 gallon long and my pond with some water lettuce mixed in, the difference in quality and color is noticeable. The Red Root Floaters have only been in my 5 gallon betta tank and are still on the way to actually being red. Though they have started some better root systems and have tiny white flowers there is still much room to grow.

Understand that this is my first time selling and shipping plants hence the price. I apologize in advance for any issues or delays in shipping or problems upon arrival, I'll have to figure out things out as I go and address it as best I can. I'll try to make things as smooth as possible but bear with me while I learn. Thanks!

Portion size is about the size of a plastic sandwich bag, could probably make 3 or 4 portions of red root floaters and salvinia minima from the 20 gallon to sell at $6 plus shipping (about $8 to $10 IME), if you'd like the salvinia minima from the pond I'll do $3 plus shipping. The salvinia minima from the pond also has some water lettuce mixed in but looks very different from what you'd see in the tank. If you would like water lettuce I can specifically pick that out from the salvinia minima in the pond but I will not be selling any from the 20 gallon. You can get the salvinia and I'll put 1-3 water lettuce in the bunch or just get the water lettuce alone for $1 a plant (can count about 12 plants just in the picture of the pond).
20190918_192924.jpg
20190918_192939.jpg
20190918_193303.jpg
20190918_193328.jpg
20190918_193052.jpg
20190918_193128.jpg

sinned4g63

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Here is a better picture of what's in the pond. The darker green salvinia minima is the original plant from the tank, everything in a lighter green grew in the pond as well as pretty much all of the water lettuce.
20190919_183031.jpg

sinned4g63

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
The nights here are getting in the low 60s and almost 80s during the day, I think the salvinia minima in the pond is dying off. I'd be willing to give that away before it's dead and gone. Free just pay shipping! Buy some water lettuce from the pond and I'll throw some in with those too.

Foxxway

Valued Member
Reaction score
Interested in each. Still have?

sinned4g63

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Foxxway said:
Interested in each. Still have?
I do! PM me and let me know what exactly you're looking for and I'll send you some quantity pics asap.

Foxxway

Valued Member
Reaction score
I'll take both. Send quote. zip is 64012.

sinned4g63

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
These are roughly portion sizes and some better pictures of the salvinia minima in the tank. I'd try to get a could longer strands with each bunch and some smaller ones to grow out. The red roots I will try to do the same as well as a few small flower buds if possible.

Attachments

Foxxway

Valued Member
Reaction score
Waiting for your quote, when you're ready. Pond or aquarium, either is fine with me as I have both.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom