Want To Buy Red Root Floater

shrimpforever777

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I am looking to buy a handful of red root floater or, I am looking for someone who has too much and needs it gone. that's it. Just a nice sized handful of red root. "Pest" snails do not bother me at all, I love them! Well, that's about it, I know that the people on here are fair priced so I can't wait to see who's got some! (P.S.You'll need to ship to OH and I can't pay until the weekend) GBU! ~Lizzie

sinned4g63

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I am looking to buy a handful of red root floater or, I am looking for someone who has too much and needs it gone. that's it. Just a nice sized handful of red root. "Pest" snails do not bother me at all, I love them! Well, that's about it, I know that the people on here are fair priced so I can't wait to see who's got some! (P.S.You'll need to ship to OH and I can't pay until the weekend) GBU! ~Lizzie
If I can figure out how to ship them (never done it before) I have more then enough in my 5g. So much so that they are literally growing upwards instead of outwards. I think I'm actually forming a second layer somehow.. If you don't mind me learning I'd be glad to give you a steal. I will say though that they are not red, they are still green but also flowering. I'll show you a pic if you're interested. My original purchase from when I got mine came from @Rtessy and they were red upon arrival if you'd rather that.

shrimpforever777

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
If I can figure out how to ship them (never done it before) I have more then enough in my 5g. So much so that they are literally growing upwards instead of outwards. I think I'm actually forming a second layer somehow.. If you don't mind me learning I'd be glad to give you a steal. I will say though that they are not red, they are still green but also flowering. I'll show you a pic if you're interested. My original purchase from when I got mine came from @Rtessy and they were red upon arrival if you'd rather that.
Yeah, a pic would be great if possible!

sinned4g63

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I took some pics last night but figured I'd test the waters and make a FS post. I'll link it for you guys when it's done.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom