Red Root Floater Want To Buy 

shrimpforever777

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I am looking to buy a handful of red root floater or, I am looking for someone who has too much and needs it gone. that's it. Just a nice sized handful of red root. "Pest" snails do not bother me at all, I love them! Well, that's about it, I know that the people on here are fair priced so I can't wait to see who's got some! (P.S.You'll need to ship to OH and I can't pay until the weekend) GBU! ~Lizzie

sinned4g63

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
shrimpforever777 said:
I am looking to buy a handful of red root floater or, I am looking for someone who has too much and needs it gone. that's it. Just a nice sized handful of red root. "Pest" snails do not bother me at all, I love them! Well, that's about it, I know that the people on here are fair priced so I can't wait to see who's got some! (P.S.You'll need to ship to OH and I can't pay until the weekend) GBU! ~Lizzie
If I can figure out how to ship them (never done it before) I have more then enough in my 5 gallon. So much so that they are literally growing upwards instead of outwards. I think I'm actually forming a second layer somehow.. If you don't mind me learning I'd be glad to give you a steal. I will say though that they are not red, they are still green but also flowering. I'll show you a pic if you're interested. My original purchase from when I got mine came from Rtessy and they were red upon arrival if you'd rather that.

BlackOsprey

Well Known Member
Reaction score
sinned4g63 I'd also be interested in some inexpensive red root floaters.

shrimpforever777

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
sinned4g63 said:
If I can figure out how to ship them (never done it before) I have more then enough in my 5 gallon. So much so that they are literally growing upwards instead of outwards. I think I'm actually forming a second layer somehow.. If you don't mind me learning I'd be glad to give you a steal. I will say though that they are not red, they are still green but also flowering. I'll show you a pic if you're interested. My original purchase from when I got mine came from Rtessy and they were red upon arrival if you'd rather that.
Yeah, a pic would be great if possible!

sinned4g63

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I took some pics last night but figured I'd test the waters and make a FS post. I'll link it for you guys when it's done.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom