Red Nose Pinocchio Shrimp

1. Scuba_Steve43 Initiate Member

Hey there!
    Does anyone know of a reputable store that has Red Nose shrimp/Pinocchio shrimp available?
    I have been looking for a month or two now and haven't had any luck.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. KimberlyG Well Known Member Member

Elite Inverts currently has 8 for $49.99
    The other shrimp places I would recommend either don't carry them or are sold out.

3. TexasDomer Fishlore Legend Member

Have you checked Aquabid? AquaticArts may also have them.

4. Scuba_Steve43 Initiate Member

AquaticArts is one of the stores I have looked at before and they are not in stock currently. I also just looked on aquabids and didn't have any luck

5. TexasDomer Fishlore Legend Member

Did you email Aquatic Arts? They may be able to tell you when they're getting some in.

6. KimberlyG Well Known Member Member

AquaticArts is sold out. :( The sell at $7.95 ea there. (I love their shrimp)

7. Scuba_Steve43 Initiate Member

I also checked elite inverts and I cant add the shrimp to the cart, so I assume they are sold out. I will shoot them an email to see if their is just a mix up on the website.
    I have ordered from aquatic arts before and am always pleased with my purchases from them!

8. Scuba_Steve43 Initiate Member

I'm going to email AA to check! Thanks!

9. TexasDomer Fishlore Legend Member

Emails can do wonders... :)

10. KimberlyG Well Known Member Member

I didn't notice that. They don't say sold out but they don't have an "Add To Cart" button either. How odd.

11. Scuba_Steve43 Initiate Member

AquaticArts responded and unfortunately they have not had them in stock for some time due to difficulty of their supplier getting their hands on some. Therefore there's no estimate of when they will have them in stock.
    I'm still awaiting a response from Elite Inverts regarding the website confusion and to clarify inventory status.

12. KimberlyG Well Known Member Member

:( Well good luck. I hope you find some.

13. KinsKicks Well Known Member Member