Red koi angels on aquabid

Sturty

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I'm sure I read a thread here recently where someone was looking for red koI angelfish
Well I can't find the thread but I did find some in aquabid

Hope it helps someone

AnthonyC4C

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
LoL...that was probably me :). ... I picked up a pair of redheaded koi's yesterday BUT I am ordering a pair from Angels Plus :)

Thanks for posting this!

I found the best koI angels from angels plus...they have a line of "HR Select" that are 90-100% the fact the guy has been doing it since the 80's... I liked there experience behind breeding... Oh and much cheaper than 145 dollars lol

Check them out... that future 560g would be fantastic for these too!

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Good morning,

You may have already seen this information but I'll post it again:

In the link below see post #39:

Ken

AnthonyC4C

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
aquarist48 said:
Good morning,

You may have already seen this information but I'll post it again:

In the link below see post #39:

Ken
Thanks Ken... I spent weeks searching for these supposed "red" angels only to find out that they truly don't exist....

The Koi's on Angels plus and speaking with them even explained if you don't feed their angels with color enhancing flakes the color will fade...That was enough honesty for me to order some :)

SugarJunkee

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Wow! Thanks for the link for angelsplus! Granted, I like to pick my fish (or let them pick me!) and the ones they had for wysiwyg were a bit higher price, soooo I may ask the nice LFS down the way if they could order a batch from them

freak78

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I read an article from an Angel breeder who I think work's at angels plus now. He said he's been breeding angel's since the 70s and has only seen 1 true all red angel, even the fins. he said he tried and tried to breed it unsuccessfully until it died year's later. He never has seen one since, I wish I could find that article again.

AnthonyC4C

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
freak78 said:
I read an article from an Angel breeder who I think work's at angels plus now. He said he's been breeding angel's since the 70s and has only seen 1 true all red angel, even the fins. he said he tried and tried to breed it unsuccessfully until it died year's later. He never has seen one since, I wish I could find that article again.
There is a link for that story on angelsplus

New Threads