thefishguy

the eggs

the raiseing

the seperation

Butterfly

Aren't new babies cool!!
Carol

chickadee

Oh my! I do love babies. Mom and Dad look really nice too. You will have to keep us up to date with pictures while they are growing. WE DO LOVE pictures!! Congratulations.

Rose

thefishguy

yah they are beutiful aren't they?i"ll put more detailed pics tonight

hopesmom

my screen says the photo bucket photos have been deleted or moved...waaah! :'( I wanna see red devil babies!!! lol
where are they now?
Denise

thefishguy

oh I am sorry.I will put them back on as soon as I can.I have been very busy this month.anyway the babies have grown quite big,and aggressive.I had to separate them because they started to kill each other.they are about two inches now.I will put pics as soon as I can

hopesmom

oh good!! how many do you have? are they like betta, and have to live pretty much by themselves? what other fish do you keep?
Denise

thefishguy

I only have five now.the rest I have sold off and gave to friends.yup they do live by themselves.I had to separate them from the parents because they started to chase and eat them.
I also have a silver arowana.3 clown loaches.1 sailfin pleco.I synodontis petricola and 2 marble angelfish

hopesmom

cool! you must have a lot of tanks! can't wait to see your pics..you keep some fish I don't hear much about. Very interesting!
Denise

Isabella

I can't see the pictures

thefishguy

haha yah.I got a lot.I like getting the fish that are still new to me so I learn more about different species.

sorry isabella I accentdently deleted them.i"ll try and get them back up along with some other pictures.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom