Red Chili Endler

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Invertebrates' started by Daniel Price, May 15, 2018.

1. Daniel PriceValued MemberMember

What is the value of a Red Chili Endler? I just want to know the average. I know there are fish with high value do to the colorization or some other factors.

2. endlercollector

endlercollectorFishlore VIPMember

It's basically a supply and demand question, as well as coloration. Also, Chilis without any black commas, etc., are considered higher quality. I've seen very good quality breeding pairs for $30. Flame tails are rarer, so that would also be a high price. Of course, they would have to breed true, so I wouldn't do that unless I knew for sure. If you're willing to ship, then you can check ebay and aquabid to compare with what's there. If you're only willing to sell locally, which is what I do, then it depends on whether or not people are interested in smaller fish. I sell my males for $2 apiece, females for $5 apiece. People prefer monster cichlids around here ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice