red belly pacus

irishcelticeyes

Reaction score
Is there anyone out there who can help me??  I now realize I can not take proper care of my pacus.  They are in a 60 gal tank and the are about 10 to 12 inches long.  I just bought an ammonia quick dip kit and the ammonia level was high.....sooo like a good mother I changes 25 % of the water and them put in the chemicals and tested it again.....NOW.....it is at the stress level :'(.

I can't keep this up.  I bought the fish as babies at Wal MArt 9 months ago and I was told just to kill them...I can not take them back.  I don't want to kill my fish.  I live in a small town called Elk City, Oklahoma.  Is there anyone out there who could tell me of a place I can take my fish to be adopted in order for them to live a full and healthy life??

I live in a small upstaire apartment and can't get a bigger tank...  WHAT CAN I DO  ??? ??? ???

Neville

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
hi, have u asked all fishstores near your town other than walmart? i'm sure someone should take your pacus, do u have any aquarist friends with large tanks? u can give your pacus to them, if not then I think the last choice for u will be to buy a bigger tank. I mean a 350 gallon tank at least.

New Threads