Recommendation for online plant seller? (USA)

SmallFishBlueFish

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking to purchase some more plants for my Aquarium and I'm looking for suggestions for an online retailer I can purchase them from. I recently ordered some plants from an online retailer in Florida and while the plants turned out OK, they did come with at least one snail and after an e-mail exchange with the company, I don't think they have very good people skills. So I've decided to take my business elsewhere. If you've purchased plants online and have a recommendation please let me know.

Thanks!

Crispii

I always recommend getting plants at Plants Factory.

86 ssinit

On eBay plants factory and tokyuaquatics . Both have great plants and offer deals and free shipping with deals. No snails big selections . Also on our buy and sell page Vishaquatics.

Bluebellie

I second Plants factory and tokyuaquatics. It’s where I get all my plants. They always have the cheapest plants on eBay and Amazon and they always look great.

Dennis57

I use to buy from a few different sites, until I found this -- dustins fish tanks Absolutley awesome plants, great pricing, offers specials all the time, and always gives you a little more then you buy. Every order he also gives a coupon to use for the next order. Cant beat it

Guy25

I've typically just use Ebay. You can find great deals, buy two get 1 free allot of the time. I usually just throw all new plants in a 5 gallon tank with assassin snails I have for a week or so and that takes care of snail problem if it's a concern.

SmallFishBlueFish

Thanks for all the replies so far, I'll be checking out all those sites. I appreciate the info!

Nobote

Aquatic arts is good. I tend to get am insane amount of plants, like more than I paid for...customer service good. They are legit.

Burnout1620

LiveAquaria sells plants. Haven’t purchased plants from them but based on my experience with the fish they sell, they could be worth a look.

MissNoodle

Ive seen Vishaquatics setups and plants... can't order myself since I'm in canada, but their plants look so vibrant and good quality.

Vishaquatics

Thank you for the shoutout MissNoodle

I do sell tons of plants. Difference between me and most online sellers is that I cultivate all plants myself (I don’t order wholesale and resell) and all of my plants are grown submerged (not emersed like big sellers).

wishkahryan

I order from buceplant.com they have a huge selection of plants and will replace any plant that arrives dead if any arive dead ive had good experience with them.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom