Recommend A Light?

wem21

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
HI guys,
My friend wants a light for his 90cm long 40cm deep tank, do you guys have recommendations? It will be needed to grow crpyts, wisteria, elodea, camboba

Cheers

CheshireKat

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Is budget a concern? Because the only lights I've bought are on the cheap budget end and I love them. I see the Fluval Plant 3.0 recommended a lot, but that's expensive for me.
It also depends on the features desired. I don't need a light that has a remote and can be controlled through Alexa, for example.

Nick72

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I'm using the Fluval Plant 3.0.

The only other light I would recommend is the Fluval Plant 2.0.

But you could get away with Chinese lights at a quarter of the price of you really only want to grow the plants listed above.

OP
W

wem21

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
CheshireKat said:
Is budget a concern? Because the only lights I've bought are on the cheap budget end and I love them. I see the Fluval Plant 3.0 recommended a lot, but that's expensive for me.
It also depends on the features desired. I don't need a light that has a remote and can be controlled through Alexa, for example.
CheshireKat said:
Nick72 said:
I'm using the Fluval Plant 3.0.

The only other light I would recommend is the Fluval Plant 2.0.

But you could get away with Chinese lights at a quarter of the price of you really only want to grow the plants listed above.
Yeah, those lights are really pricey. Is there anything that stays below 100 AUD?

New Threads