Really Fake Plants

Triggerman

Active Member
Member
Messages
283
Reaction score
144
HI I'm guilty of buying artificial decorations I found this at Walmart it's pretty freaking cool what are you guys think
 

Attachments

WTFish?

Well Known
Member
Messages
3,629
Reaction score
3,012
Location
Arizona
Experience
More than 10 years
It is very pretty for a fake plan for sure...I just prefer real. Nice and bright!
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #3
OP
T

Triggerman

Active Member
Member
Messages
283
Reaction score
144
WTFish? said:
It is very pretty for a fake plan for sure...I just prefer real. Nice and bright!
Yeah I would love to have real plants but I don't know how hard it is to grow them all I have is some lucky bamboo they're doing really good
 

Attachments

WTFish?

Well Known
Member
Messages
3,629
Reaction score
3,012
Location
Arizona
Experience
More than 10 years
I love the way you have the bamboo in there! I highly recommended starting with an easy one if you ever wanted to try and see if you even like it, a java fern or anubias. All you would need is maybe a liquid fert a couple times per week. You’ll do great, get more, buy harder ones then become addicted.....lol. No but really, very pretty plant there.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #5
OP
T

Triggerman

Active Member
Member
Messages
283
Reaction score
144
WTFish? said:
I love the way you have the bamboo in there! I highly recommended starting with an easy one if you ever wanted to try and see if you even like it, a java fern or anubias. All you would need is maybe a liquid fert a couple times per week. You’ll do great, get more, buy harder ones then become addicted.....lol. No but really, very pretty plant there.
Yeah I have two deep Tanks A 2 foot deep 35 hex and 18 in deep 29 gallon they would be perfect for Live plants
 

Attachments

WTFish?

Well Known
Member
Messages
3,629
Reaction score
3,012
Location
Arizona
Experience
More than 10 years
Triggerman said:
Yeah I have two deep Tanks A 2 foot deep 35 hex and 18 in deep 29 gallon they would be perfect for Live plants
Perfect! Do itttt!
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #7
OP
T

Triggerman

Active Member
Member
Messages
283
Reaction score
144
Yeah I'm going to research live plant aquarium care and then go from there here's another pic of my 15 gallon with the lucky bamboo
 

Attachments

WTFish?

Well Known
Member
Messages
3,629
Reaction score
3,012
Location
Arizona
Experience
More than 10 years
Triggerman said:
Yeah I'm going to research live plant aquarium care and then go from there here's another pic of my 15 gallon with the lucky bamboo
Nice, how do you have them attached?
 

WTFish?

Well Known
Member
Messages
3,629
Reaction score
3,012
Location
Arizona
Experience
More than 10 years
Triggerman said:
You know those cone shape strainer feeders with suction cup I cut a hole in the bottom
Oh nice! I might need to find one. My bamboo is wedged between the lid and filter. Lol
 

New Threads

Similar Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
291
Guests online
3,163
Total visitors
3,454

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom