Really Fake Plants

Discussion in 'Freshwater Beginners' started by Triggerman, May 24, 2019.

1. Triggerman Valued Member Member

Hi I'm guilty of buying artificial decorations I found this at Walmart it's pretty freaking cool what are you guys think

Attached Files:

2. WTFish? Well Known Member Member

It is very pretty for a fake plan for sure...I just prefer real. Nice and bright!

3. Triggerman Valued Member Member

Yeah I would love to have real plants but I don't know how hard it is to grow them all I have is some lucky bamboo they're doing really good

Attached Files:

4. WTFish? Well Known Member Member

I love the way you have the bamboo in there! I highly recommended starting with an easy one if you ever wanted to try and see if you even like it, a java fern or anubias. All you would need is maybe a liquid fert a couple times per week. You’ll do great, get more, buy harder ones then become addicted.....lol. No but really, very pretty plant there.

5. Triggerman Valued Member Member

Yeah I have two deep Tanks A 2 foot deep 35 hex and 18 in deep 29 gallon they would be perfect for Live plants

Attached Files:

6. WTFish? Well Known Member Member

Perfect! Do itttt! :)

7. Triggerman Valued Member Member

Yeah I'm going to research live plant aquarium care and then go from there here's another pic of my 15 gallon with the lucky bamboo

Attached Files:

8. WTFish? Well Known Member Member

Nice, how do you have them attached?

9. Triggerman Valued Member Member

You know those cone shape strainer feeders with suction cup I cut a hole in the bottom

Attached Files:

10. WTFish? Well Known Member Member

Oh nice! I might need to find one. My bamboo is wedged between the lid and filter. Lol

11. Triggerman Valued Member Member

Here's a pic of them they have suction cups on the back

Attached Files: