Re scaped shrimp :)

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by Joel2036, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Joel2036

Joel2036Valued MemberMember

Just quickly put in my new piece of vine driftwood :)
    What do you think ?
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357372182.873163.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357372229.137491.jpg

2. kinezumi89

kinezumi89Fishlore VIPMember

That is a killer piece of wood, I love it!! The tank looks great :) A minor suggestion would be moving the thermometer so it isn't so visible :)

3. monkeypie102

monkeypie102Well Known MemberMember

That is beyond killer driftwood dude!!! Awesome scaping as well!

4. Thunder_o_b

Thunder_o_bFishlore VIPMember

Agree with the above. Great choice.

5. OP
    OP
    Joel2036

Joel2036Valued MemberMember

Thanks kinezumi and everyone ! I know I saw it in the shop and had to buy it,
    I heard of a new fish shop about 40 minute drive from my house so I decided to check it out and they had so much nice stuff !!! So much driftwood that had already been soaking in buckets :)
    I fell in love with this one and it fits 100% perfect into my tank I'm so happy with it !
    But there will be some changes
    The rock in the right it just there for now to block the filter but once I find something a bit nicer it is going and the pot on the left I will be ripping the moss and the anubias off of it and put it on another piece of driftwood when I go back next time
    And yeah the thermometer looks a bit nasty ! But it's just for now I'm getting the internal one that hangs off the back so hopefully that looks a bit nicer :)
    Can't wait for the moss to grow out !!
    Tied it on really tight so hopefully it grows out in more of a tight ball then long strands :)
    And the shrimp love it the second I put it in they were all over it they can crawl under and over and around :)
    I have a serious case of MTS starting to think about a 75g Oscar tank and a 50g reef :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice