Re scaped shrimp :)

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by Joel2036, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Joel2036Valued MemberMember

Just quickly put in my new piece of vine driftwood :)
    What do you think ?
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357372182.873163.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357372229.137491.jpg

2. kinezumi89Fishlore VIPMember

That is a killer piece of wood, I love it!! The tank looks great :) A minor suggestion would be moving the thermometer so it isn't so visible :)

3. monkeypie102Well Known MemberMember

That is beyond killer driftwood dude!!! Awesome scaping as well!

4. Thunder_o_bFishlore VIPMember

Agree with the above. Great choice.

5. Joel2036Valued MemberMember

Thanks kinezumi and everyone ! I know I saw it in the shop and had to buy it,
    I heard of a new fish shop about 40 minute drive from my house so I decided to check it out and they had so much nice stuff !!! So much driftwood that had already been soaking in buckets :)
    I fell in love with this one and it fits 100% perfect into my tank I'm so happy with it !
    But there will be some changes
    The rock in the right it just there for now to block the filter but once I find something a bit nicer it is going and the pot on the left I will be ripping the moss and the anubias off of it and put it on another piece of driftwood when I go back next time
    And yeah the thermometer looks a bit nasty ! But it's just for now I'm getting the internal one that hangs off the back so hopefully that looks a bit nicer :)
    Can't wait for the moss to grow out !!
    Tied it on really tight so hopefully it grows out in more of a tight ball then long strands :)
    And the shrimp love it the second I put it in they were all over it they can crawl under and over and around :)
    I have a serious case of MTS starting to think about a 75g Oscar tank and a 50g reef :)