Rbs Swimming Strange Help

1. berri

berri New Member Member

Usually she is low key, staying hid, but just now she come darting out, swims really fast to the top, then back down to the bottom, swims across the middle, so in and out of the decorations. Everything is good as far as water perimeters go. She is acting like she is jaws.

2. GettinTanked

GettinTanked Valued Member Member

Is that the only thing that's off right now?
    Are you pretty familiar with fish symptoms (flashing, listing, etc)? If not I would read up on them and then see if you notice anything else that might help you pinpoint a problem.

3. OP
    OP
    berri

berri New Member Member

I will read on those topics.
    Video, a bit long, but shows (especially at the end) how she swimming. Maybe nothing wrong, but it not like her.

4. OP
    OP
    berri

berri New Member Member

my shark seems to be better this morning. I put some stress coat in her tank before I go to bed and I check on her through the night. She not swimming around like she has a battery in her butt this morning so I hope she is getting over whatever she had going on.

5. GettinTanked

GettinTanked Valued Member Member

I watched your video, but I'm not very familiar with this species so I don't have much insight. Glad to hear she's doing better though!
    I couldn't see much detail, but it looks like her underside has a lighter patch. Is that how she's always been?
    Also, I really like your tank.

6. OP
    OP
    berri

berri New Member Member

I think her stomach is lighter because she is actually a he. Hard to tell until she gets older, but it seems as time goes by she is becoming a he.