Rate My Community

Mathew Sanders

Reaction score
Hey everyone had this tank fully set up just got everything I want and I'm finally done after moving stuff around taking out fish getting new fish putting in different plants and I think I came to a perfect setup ik a lot of people will say this is too much for a 10 gallon but I've had all the fish for 6 months except the honey gourami and they have all been super happy no fighting or swimming against the sides of the tank. PS it's only messy cuz I just did a water change I've stocked this tank with 4 nerite snails 5 trumpet snails (ik they will breed) 3 ghost shrimp that always have babbies and those babbies don't last even in my heavy planted areas 3 platties 1 female betta have no idea what kind I bought her when she was a baby cuz I loved here colors and 1 gourami enough of describing here's a picture if you have any suggestions let me know

Mathew Sanders

Reaction score
Mathew Sanders said:
Hey everyone had this tank fully set up just got everything I want and I'm finally done after moving stuff around taking out fish getting new fish putting in different plants and I think I came to a perfect setup ik a lot of people will say this is too much for a 10 gallon but I've had all the fish for 6 months except the honey gourami and they have all been super happy no fighting or swimming against the sides of the tank. PS it's only messy cuz I just did a water change I've stocked this tank with 4 nerite snails 5 trumpet snails (ik they will breed) 3 ghost shrimp that always have babbies and those babbies don't last even in my heavy planted areas 3 platties 1 female betta have no idea what kind I bought her when she was a baby cuz I loved here colors and 1 gourami enough of describing here's a picture if you have any suggestions let me know
Forgot to attach picture here it is
IMG_20180504_131936.jpg

puffer boi

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
i suggest to rehome the honey gourami because they do well in groups of 2+.
but adding more honeys would overstock your tank.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom