Rare rainbow? Question

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Invertebrates' started by cichlidmac, Dec 31, 2012.

1. cichlidmac

cichlidmacWell Known MemberMember

I found some wild caught Melanotaenia ogilbyi rainbows at my lfs. When I search this species,on the net they are basically unknown. Only 7 specimens had been studied up to 2009. Just thought I would let you rainbow lovers know. wetspottropicalfish.com 15 bucks each

2. monkeypie102

monkeypie102Well Known MemberMember

Ugh... I hate you people in Oregon... the wetspot is probably the nicest petshop I have ever heard over... not to mention the snails I have gotten from them are first class :) heck I am even getting my betta imbellis from them... lol

Way off topic but just thought I would say if you want them there is no better place to buy them!

3. ryanr

ryanrModeratorModerator Member

*Ahem* EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't you forget something :whistling:

smiley-camera.jpg

Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  4. Magoo

MagooFishlore VIPMember

Lol just what I was thinking :p

5. M0T0

M0T0Valued MemberMember

I had a chance to stop by wetspot in portland was very nice shop was very impressed, I got a gold balloon ram and some striped kuhli loaches, I'm sure I would of gotten more but money was tight as I was coming home from a trip to Seattle

6. pirahnah3

pirahnah3Fishlore VIPMember

Yeah where are the pics!!!!

I do have to agree I see there stuff all the time on AB and always have wanted to go there if I get to the other coast.

7. Butterfly

ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif sorry I just had to join in. Now seriously where are the pics ;)
    carol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice