Want To Buy Rare parrot cichlid hybrids

NaturalGothic

Reaction score
Are you willing to pay shipping? I work in an aquarium store and we actually have a good selection of Parrots. We’ve got some baby globe parrots, a few bigger hybrid pink convict x parrots and a couple jellybeans. The globes are hard to see but I can get better pictures Tuesday.

Attachments

OP
S

ssbon18

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Ill remember for next time to ask if you have what Im looking for. Wouldnt mind paying shipping most of my fish ive bought online so used to paying shipping :) I have the polar blues (convicts x blood parrots) already i love them. I found some albino parrot cichlids online and purchased those this weekend. Do you guys ever get pearl parrot cichlids ? They are really nice but very rare.

NaturalGothic

Reaction score
We do from time to time we just don’t stock a lot of them. I can also ask about special ordering one for you if you’re truly interested.

OP
S

ssbon18

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Thanks for your response. I just bought the 2 albino parrots so my tank will be fully stocked. But if I ever upgrade will definitely hit you up for a quote! Thanks for the help :)

NaturalGothic

Reaction score
ssbon18 said:
Thanks for your response. I just bought the 2 albino parrots so my tank will be fully stocked. But if I ever upgrade will definitely hit you up for a quote! Thanks for the help :)
No problem!

New Threads